IGNORED

Everything Related To The Portugal Tour

spudski

Seen the players today down the beach, a stones throw from the hotel I have been staying in. 8 of them got onto a banana boat and were having the time of their lives.

Waggy, Pack, Cunningham and a few others were watching on from the beach. The team morale looked amazing and they genuinely looked like a bunch of good mates spending time together. No one from the staff looked to be present so maybe a team bonding session after the game yesterday!

First half....

Got abit fiesty and I believe Gregg and flinty got a big nawty??? Vaguely remember the scrap....

And not sure if it's true but one of our group said " cotterill told them to **** off" doubt if true though ??????

I know Flint told them to get off the f'ing pitch when they were celebrating

Almancilense won their league last season, winning 29 of 34 games and with a goal difference of +91. The B-team of Farense (we played their first team last Saturday) finished 8th in the same division. It was the fourth tier of Portuguese football, which is district/local leagues. This year is their 80th anniversary. Here is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sociedade-Recreativa-Almancilense/1479119539009344

Thanks Selred!

On the way down from Lisbon, hopefully bump into some fellow reds if any are still around

Enjoy the game! Please give us updates afterwards, especially regarding the new striker.

I came back Wednesday night, there was a few I met Tuesday night who had the week booked for holiday already so I expect there may be 20 or so fans at the game. 

Archived