IGNORED

U21S V Mango

Ray White

IM not 100% sure but I dont think he has come from Athetico Madrid,not a bad player didnt have the best of games last night but this just comuld be down the the fact its his first game over here .

I don't think the pitch helped...but he looked like he had potential to me.

Glad you think Vyner is developing well and that Tins likes him.

Others I've spoken too don't rate him, but I prefer to judge with my own eyes....

Am I the only one a little disappointed with Morrell? For all the big talk he gets...I've yet to see it....decent yes...but I still think he is over hyped.

Do you know whether we've released Luis Gilabert?

Others I've spoken too don't rate him, but I prefer to judge with my own eyes....

Am I the only one a little disappointed with Morrell? For all the big talk he gets...I've yet to see it....decent yes...but I still think he is over hyped.

Luis didnt stick around to find out if he was getting a new contract he wanted to go home to spain .

Regarding Joe I tend to agree a little bit with what your saying he hasnt really pushed on and developed at the rate he did at u15/u16

Regrdless of the ability he has(and he has plenty) he still lacks physicality/athletisiam in the middle of the park that would help dictate  a game .

Does anyone know if try plan on playing the U21 matches in the afternoons or evenings this coming season?

Would like to get down to see a few of these kids in action, especially with the likes of Levi Ives potentially joining and being one for the future.

Generally they take place in an afternoon I think. Haven't seen this years fixture list floating about yet though

Think Horsell is the Yate keeper, ex Torquay

I'm sure he is Yate keeper. Must of got permission.

We can take him on trial and play him so that's prob what we've done

Martin Horsell is City Academy's main goalkeeping coach - that's the link.

Always thought Ben Withey looked a prospect from that U18 team - anyone know what happened to him?

Got released

Also George Dowling on the bench who scored the winner is meant to be a prospect, only 16 and in that age group at City Kane left for Liverpool while Maddox left for Chelsea but he stayed at city, apparently rejected a few clubs!

Archived