IGNORED

Channel 5 - New Football League Show

Abraham Romanovich

Looks like a complete car crash to me.

Never heard of either presenter and I suspect by the end of August we will be begging for BBC to take it back.

Kelly Cates (nee Dalglish) has been around football programmes for yonks. One of the original SSN girls.

Never heard of either presenter and I suspect by the end of August we will be begging for BBC to take it back.

Daughter of Kenny Dalglish, she probably knows more about football than the average fan.

Kelly Cates nee Dalglish.....George Riley good value, you might be surprised

• SC&T Board Members

George Riley is a regular on Five Live and very good (on radio). Kelly Cates is Kenny Dalglsh's daughter and has also done stuff for Five Live that I've heard and was OK.

George Riley is a regular on Five Live and very good (on radio). Kelly Cates is Kenny Dalglsh's daughter and has also done stuff for Five Live that I've heard and was OK.

Oh ok didn't realise Kelly Dalglish had changed her name.

Not necessarily so.  My old man's a brilliant motor mechanic.........but I'm like a complete tit with a spanner

Which is why I said probably..like he's probably your dad

Come off it has anything been a success on Channel 5? The boxing was laughable the other week.

It's where all the shit ends up, Neighbours, Home and away, Big Brother etc etc

The cricket's not bad, which is probably a fairer benchmark than horrendous soaps and reality TV...

Whenever I'm contemplating watching a show I ask myself whether Boatman has heard of them. If he hasn't, channel changed.

Whenever I'm contemplating watching a show I ask myself whether Boatman has heard of them. If he hasn't, channel changed.

Mods - Where is that cap doffing icon thingy I demanded the other day? I need to use it again - well play Robin

Archived