IGNORED

Name The Keeper [Merged]

Selred

Hopesy (the socks are the giveaway)

He does Ballet in his spare time? I googled goalkeeper and ballet and all I came up with was David James.

Correct, in fact we've only signed one player and unless more come soon, it could be a long slow start to the season.

Well, we are usually the last match to finish of an afternoon so no worries there then.

You are correct. It was their ruse to earn money from a Police line up .

Spudgun's Mum would report a crime giving a description that was close to that of Spudgun , though what the others were doing in the line up God only knows !

I think they got 25 quid each for appearing in the line up !

then they bet it all on sad ken the horse iirc

I hate to piss on anyone's bonfire, and I certainly don't want to come across as ITK cos normally I'm not, but apparently the lad pictures is just a trialist and no one to get excited about. Sorry.

Relatively speaking, I think that's still reasonably exciting. I MUST KNOW WHO HE IS

Relatively speaking, I think that's still reasonably exciting. I MUST KNOW WHO HE IS

And not wishing to put lighter fuel back on the Fords Fire but i think what he is saying is somewhat stating the obvious.

By analysing his half open mouth and then plotting it backwards and forwards i can reliably inform that he is saying something to himself in French. From this i deduce that he is, obviously, on trial from a French Ligue 2 club or perhaps a bench warmer for someone like Lens, Nice, Montpellier or possibly Nantes.

And not wishing to put lighter fuel back on the Fords Fire but i think what he is saying is somewhat stating the obvious.

By analysing his half open mouth and then plotting it backwards and forwards i can reliably inform that he is saying something to himself in French. From this i deduce that he is, obviously, on trial from a French Ligue 2 club or perhaps a bench warmer for someone like Lens, Nice, Montpellier or possibly Nantes.

If you play it backwards he's saying " Freddy is a devil " ...

Talking of French goalies here is a funny own goal by Joan Hartock of Brest:-

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/17/stade-brest-goalkeeper-joan-hartock-scores-the-funniest-own-goal-of-all-time-5201793/

And if you google for more pics they do look a bit alike.. hehehaha.. :blink:

And look at the vid with Sodjia via bristolpost web site.. he looks about 6'0" to 6'2" i'd say and gotta be mid 20's and up.

I don't care what 'is name is. He's big with gurt big 'ands and ee's in a City shirt.

Does look like Lescott's younger brother though if he's got one.

He's certainly got an older one.

Aaron, who played 207 games for the most tedious club in the League.  :mf_sleep:

Au contraire mon amis

Is probably what he's saying

Au contraire mon amis

Is probably what he's saying

On the contrary he is not stating the obvious? totally confused now.. no got it now. :)

I am plumping for a reserve team goalkeeper in Ligue 1 who has recently had a few outings as first choice, had a chat with the gaffer who says while i really appreciate your attitude and work rate and i rewarded you with first team slots against title chasing teams last season i cannot guarantee you starting birth next term. 6'0", 23 years old might have a first name the same as another City player with a lot of potential this new season.. thats it I am shutting up shop now. ;)

I hate to piss on anyone's bonfire, and I certainly don't want to come across as ITK cos normally I'm not, but apparently the lad pictures is just a trialist and no one to get excited about. Sorry.

Woah woah WOAH! Don't come on here trying to spoil the only bit of excitement this board has seen this week! :shutup:  :P

On the contrary he is not stating the obvious? totally confused now.. no got it now. :)

I am plumping for a reserve team goalkeeper in Ligue 1 who has recently had a few outings as first choice, had a chat with the gaffer who says while i really appreciate your attitude and work rate and i rewarded you with first team slots against title chasing teams last season i cannot guarantee you starting birth next term. 6'0", 23 years old might have a first name the same as another City player with a lot of potential this new season.. thats it I am shutting up shop now. ;)

Jonathan Ligali of Montpellier would fit this discription...

Are we just getting pictures of random black goalkeepers now? **** it let's go one further, I reckon it's this guy!

freeman.jpg

Someone posted saying they thought it was Ligali, so thought I would find a photo of him so others could compare, might of been interesting for some. Probably would of been helpful if I stayed that's who the photo was of though ! Doh!

Someone posted saying they thought it was Ligali, so thought I would find a photo of him so others could compare, might of been interesting for some. Probably would of been helpful if I stayed that's who the photo was of though ! Doh!

I was only messing around mate...

Archived