IGNORED

Name The Keeper [Merged]

Selred

Correct, in fact we've only signed one player and unless more come soon, it could be a long slow start to the season.

As much as I know it's true we've only signed one player, that fact that it's you who is telling me that makes me think it's not true

Like Tavernier. And Wilson

Of course it could be a Portuguese or Spanish keeper whose just on trial whilst we're out there and we're taking a look at him. In that case no matter how much we scour the internet we won't work out who it is.

Someone ITK will be able to get the info

Do we know any ITK people on this forum?

Thing that's interesting to me is how the club have allowed him to be photographed. I'm assuming this isn't a mistake as the picture hasn't been taken down and it's a very obvious photo of him.

We know now how tight the club is with leaks; seems strange to me allowing a photo of a player on trial given current form.

spudski, on 24 Jul 2015 - 3:01 PM, said:

I hope you lot don't ever have to identify someone in a Police line up... :facepalm::laughcont:

" that's him , the little barstard "

" Hello , Mum "

Stolen blatanty from which comedy ?

Got to be the legend that is bottom

You are correct. It was their ruse to earn money from a Police line up .

Spudgun's Mum would report a crime giving a description that was close to that of Spudgun , though what the others were doing in the line up God only knows !

I think they got 25 quid each for appearing in the line up !

Archived