IGNORED

Name The Keeper [Merged]

Selred

Zeus = 'God of Gods'. De La Paz = 'Of The Peace'.

So, basically, 'God of Gods of the Peace.' All of which probably means he'll come out to collect crosses. Sign him.

Dolly just fancies marrying the bloke and becoming Dolly Zeus Due La Paz. Apparently it sounds better than BigDolly which is all I can offer.

Dolly just fancies marrying the bloke and becoming Dolly Zeus Due La Paz. Apparently it sounds better than BigDolly which is all I can offer.

You can't give up that easily Tone. Fight for her, even if he is a God. *Cuts to scene showing Big Tone chopping logs in the snow, lots of running up hills, motivational light rock music, etc...*

You can't give up that easily Tone. Fight for her, even if he is a God. *Cuts to scene showing Big Tone chopping logs in the snow, lots of running up hills, motivational light rock music, etc...*

Can we skip that bit and go straight to me in the pub ?

Can we skip that bit and go straight to me in the pub ?

FINE THEN!!!

OK, scene cuts to Big Tone in the pub, camera pans to show Dolly alongside. Further pans to window, outside of which is Zeus looking wistful and sad. Uplifting music fades in, fade to black. Fin.

OK, scene cuts to Big Tone in the pub, camera pans to show Dolly alongside. Further pans to window, outside of which is Zeus looking wistful and sad. Uplifting music fades in, fade to black.

Fin.

Sounds good to me

Next should be O'Leary.

He's earned the chance surely ?

Play him against Luton and see how he shapes up - isn't that why we have an academy ? Time this club had a bit of faith in the academy and its good to see that they took three of them on tour for probably the first time in 10 years or more, and I can't remember when we had a 16 year old and a 17 year old (I think Harper is 17 might be 16) on the pitch at the same time. Thats happened on this tour a couple of times which is great for them and for the academy.

Give O'Leary the chance - and keep Kelly in the first team squad.

Generally agree, I only said next as in next rumour etc! The one positive out of pre season is some of the youngsters have stepped up on the face of it. In the cases of O'Leary and Kelly if they handle vs Luton then great, that's two less squad issues that we have! Still a lot of holes to fill!

Archived