IGNORED

Away Kit - Out Thursday

Rocky

I think I like it, although the stripe would look better if it was slightly off to one side rather than bang in the middle IMO.

It's fairly original and they have listened to the fans by keeping the purple and lime in it.

Overall I think it's pretty smart and I like it.

Absolutely love it

Have to agree with the above poster. Think it looks excellent. Also a fan of away kits having different coloured badges to the home, and the black and white crest looks powerful when accompanied with the trim.

Good kit.

or maybe they are just finishing their morning cuppa first. Maybe someone has had to pop out to but more custard creams...?

Ha - the bizarre thing about the release is that I've had a bit of lurgy for a few days, got a wedding this weekend then my stag next weekend so just popped out to get some drugs, whilst in Morrison's I treated myself to some custard creams....come back and it's released

Custard Cream in this seasons unan......

As for the kit, I think it will grow on me. Don't like the trim on the shorts, that looks awful

I'm not too sure about it. I love the purple and lime but not in a stripe I don't think. And I guess we won't see new signings in it today?

Not sure that follows - I'd have guessed at JB modelling the new shirt new signings or not.

Archived