IGNORED

Can Wade Still Play?

Sniper

Not sure, depends on whether he is still registered as a player! His playing contract expired and  he is employed in a different capacity, but City may have held on to his registration. Looked in fine fettle when he played the second half in defence against Taunton on Tuesday, but the Championship and Southern League opposition are obviously gulfs apart!!

I'm sure they could easily work out a pay as you play deal, scholes retired and came back mid season from memory? So I guess it can't be that hard. He's obviously still fit playing with the u21s in the week and maybe he's still registered.

This could be the ultimate of come-backs ever in the history of come-backs ever  ..  and as things stand .. (OK... Overstating things mildly)

yep . wade would be a great option off the bench... an experienced player to help us through these first few months on the field and off the bench too ... 

Given he has played for the under 21's pre season, I would imagine he is already registered in some capacity no ?

that is a very good point. if el abs can chop and change then i guess he can too.a little bit scraping the barrel but not the bottom .hes above that

Archived