IGNORED

The Official Sheffield Wednesday V Champions Match Day Thread

Bit weird to see Burns come on there as it doesn't have anything to do with our lack of squad depth. RWB is one of the few places where we can shift people about; Little (I know he's injured), Ayling and Waggy could all be playing there if needed. I can only assume it's ready for a formation change later on.

I disagree.

Ayling and Williams are rather mobile, I'd rather no have El Abd against Wallace or the Portuguse bloke. Then on top of that their left back is rather pacey, so I'd rather not have an unfit Wagstaff against him.

Burns has looked rather good positioning wise, and Fredericks has looked good in left wing back.

I agree with Cotts on this one.

I disagree.

Ayling and Williams are rather mobile, I'd rather no have El Abd against Wallace or the Portuguse bloke. Then on top of that their left back is rather pacey, so I'd rather not have an unfit Wagstaff against him.

Burns has looked rather good positioning wise, and Fredericks has looked good in left wing back.

I agree with Cotts on this one.

I'm not slating Burns on it, he could well be decent there, but it is a bit weird you must admit. Agreed on not wanting El-Abd on, but we could easily have shifted formation and put Ayling there.

Either way, Burns has done fine so far.