IGNORED

Joe Bryan's Injury

NVMal

Didn't have a choice?? He was under contact, we could have said "No".

After some years of good service he was far too good to sit on our bench and we could not reasonably turn down an offer which met our valuation as soon as he let us know he was interested in moving.

Seems all pretty automatic to me. That we've lost out on an identified replacement is a separate question.

Didn't have a choice?? He was under contact, we could have said "No".

Deary me. And then what? Have an unhappy player? This isn't football manager, it's real life and involves real people. We couldn't force Greg to sit on the bench for another year when Preston met our valuation of him. It's just sods law if Bryan ends up injured for months considering LWB was our strongest position depth wise a few weeks ago.

After watching this today on BeIN sports here in the USA. The guy (who scored the second goal) should have been at least booked. He went for the foul, and only got away with it as he made out there was a clash of bodies. They should do what they do in rugby and Cite people after the games to stop this shit. 

Hopefully he will be ok in a few weeks, but could have cost him the season.

I am flying back and will be at the Leeds game, hopefully he will be good for that one

They made a mistake and arranged it under the NHS. He is still waiting for his 11.45 appointment. The results will be sent to his GP, should get them in a fortnight.

You would have thought his Dad could pull a few strings................

[emoji1]

any news?

Not that i've heard. But for all the circus surrounding the Dwight Gayle situation, this is our most pressing matter currently. Hopefully it's not too serious and he'll be back in the next week or so but i have a sneaky feeling it could be fairly serious. Perhaps that's why Cotts was so grumpy in his pre-match interview?

Here's hoping for some positive news re Bryan in Cotts post-match interview tonight.

Archived