IGNORED

Cotts Is Gonna Blow

dargla

I'm visualising Brando in Apocaplyse now.

Brando was macheted to death in that!

Better he takes a leaf out of Gunnery Sgt Hartman's speech from Full Metal Jacket.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human ******* beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that? "

SC puts too much reliance in Kieran Agard, who is still yet to prove himself in a city shirt for me.

He bemoans a lack of goals, but allowed goals to walk away from the club in the form of JET.

Still firmly behind him, but I don't feel sorry for him when he complains about lacking a cutting edge when we allowed a player of Jets quality to leave.

Additionally it's not hard to see why "we have a hangover" from last season - no fresh blood into the squad during preseason to shake up the established dynamic!

Will keep working to get back to winning habit, says we look like we have hangover from last season.

He sounds like he knows help in the form of a 6m striker will be arriving in the morning (no one has asked about this yet)

Archived