IGNORED

God Awful/ Cringeworthy Adverts On Telly

Lack of Action Man

When Michael Parkinson retired I thought that I'd seen the back of him.

But no. Now he's on my TV a million times a day trying to con vulnerable pensioners out of some of their life savings.

"Why not put your family first...?"

Why not **** off, Parky?!

Any adverts that include the participants in singing.

I can't remember what car its advertising but that ******* advert with a load of Euro pr1cks driving around singing along to a shit song by Bruno Mars makes me want to stick my foot through the screen.

Another advert that I really hate is the one with some dopey muppet bird questioning why her dentist would suggest using a better toothbrush.

The Co-Op funeral advert where all the participants seem to be looking forward to croaking it because of the funeral they can have makes me cringe.

Don't get me started on that shit Irn Bru ad with the idiot on all fours on the floor of the train bog....

Another advert that I really hate is the one with some dopey muppet bird questioning why her dentist would suggest using a better toothbrush.

Because her breath smells worse than her arse ................ dopey bint !!

Lots of annoying adds at the moment. Hate that bloody Ribena advert but the kids love it. Yes well get this Ribena your annoying ad may encourage my kids to drink Ribena but because your ad annoys me so much I ain't buying the Ribena for the kids.

I've never really understood adverts. Do people really go out and buy stuff because they have seen an ad? Does that ad really influence what they buy? If so that's just poor intelligence.

Lots of annoying adds at the moment. Hate that bloody Ribena advert but the kids love it. Yes well get this Ribena your annoying ad may encourage my kids to drink Ribena but because your ad annoys me so much I ain't buying the Ribena for the kids.

I've never really understood adverts. Do people really go out and buy stuff because they have seen an ad? Does that ad really influence what they buy? If so that's just poor intelligence.

Advertising does influence people otherwise why to companies have such huge budgets for it?

There's thread about cringeworthy adverts on here - surely that's evidence about the effect adverts on us?

Advertising does influence people otherwise why to companies have such huge budgets for it?

There's thread about cringeworthy adverts on here - surely that's evidence about the effect adverts on us?

But my point is it doesn't influence me and I can't understand how someone could be influenced by it unless they are of poor intelligence.

I know Coca Cola were great at advertising by plastering their name all over merchindise so when your thirsty and your sat at your desk your coca cola pencil sharpner influences you to buy coca cola over other products.

I'm not going to go out and gwt a mortgage from Nat Yes just because some kid likes his house. I'm going to get one with the best rates.

If you want fun, go to Australia and have a look at theirs!

' Coons ' cheese...

Not meant in an offensive way but I did raise a smile...

Back on topic I can't stand Bet Victor adverts with that stupid Robbie Savage look a like!

When adverts were good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCmhR2JK1VE

Truly wonderful

Ha, nice one.

My favourite ever advert is the Carling 'Belong' advert with the flock of starlings and 'Hard Fi' soundtrack from around 2007ish if only for its simplicity.

Saying that, it still won't make me buy a pint of Carling.

Ha, nice one.

My favourite ever advert is the Carling 'Belong' advert with the flock of starlings and 'Hard Fi' soundtrack from around 2007ish if only for its simplicity.

Saying that, it still won't make me buy a pint of Carling.

That's the problem, isn't it? I love the Hoggy advert but Carling is still gnat's piss :(

Yes! The audio on this advert is so horribley produced!

Ive already complained to advertising standards about that one, made me jump where I heard it, i'm not standing for that shit.

Also general SUV ads with 18-21 yrs old driving them going surfing of whatever, which is weird becuase the only people i see in them are those well in their 70's

Not television adverts but the adverts on radio are just as annoying when they read out all the terms and conditions for the product they are trying to sell at the end of the advert but speak really qiuckly so you can't understand what they are saying any way

And if i hear Rio say" Well i went on a free to QPR" again i will scream

Archived