IGNORED

Our Problems .

Major Isewater

No it's not a shambles. City have lost two games, the second one with ten men for the best part on an hour.

Sure, Cotterill hasn't signed the players he wanted yet and is pissed off about it but that's not his fault.

And.....don't forget that City are playing in a better quality league against better quality opposition.

Well I feel it's all gone a bit pear shaped both on and off the field, not sure what the problems are but it's pretty obvious something is not quite right.

Can't see us picking up any points from the next two matches unless there is some incoming of a significant nature.

Well I feel it's all gone a bit pear shaped both on and off the field, not sure what the problems are but it's pretty obvious something is not quite right.

Can't see us picking up any points from the next two matches unless there is some incoming of a significant nature.

This seems to be a very dramatic way of thinking. I would be interested to see how you feel if we pick up a few points in our next couple of games.

From my point of view I think we have a very good first team which needed complementing with the right types of players to enhance what we had. We have gone for certain players and failed leaving is a bit short in numbers. We lost one game away from home in a tough league then played well in another before having ten men.

We will sign new players and then survive in this league.

When we do this everyone will be full of joy.

If SC and SL have shown concern and frustration in recent interviews, then surely it's only natural for fans to feel concerned too?

It maybe only two games into the season...but we find ourselves already playing catch up, with players yet to gel, many coming back from long term injury, our playmaker out for the next three games, and struggling by SC's own admission in the transfer market.

True....you cannot force players to come here. But there is no guarantee that player prices will drop towards the end of the transfer window.

The closer that window closing, comes....then SC will be forced into getting players in....either loans or full transfers. That situation is no different to just getting 'numbers' in before the season started....which is some peoples strange argument. Neither situation is ideal.

For anyone who was their....this season is already starting to feel like the John Ward/Lennartsen season....hopefully it will change....but as it stands, if no incoming, I will still stand by my prediction of us having 1 point by the end of August and floundering.

Worth thinking about...Injuries and bookings and sending offs pretty much even out over time. Last season we were very lucky with all of them. This season is the opposite.

Hopefully by the end of September we will have a fit team, and a bench that is of equal quality....that's the only way we will compete in this league.

If SC and SL have shown concern and frustration in recent interviews, then surely it's only natural for fans to feel concerned too?

It maybe only two games into the season...but we find ourselves already playing catch up, with players yet to gel, many coming back from long term injury, our playmaker out for the next three games, and struggling by SC's own admission in the transfer market.

True....you cannot force players to come here. But there is no guarantee that player prices will drop towards the end of the transfer window.

The closer that window closing, comes....then SC will be forced into getting players in....either loans or full transfers. That situation is no different to just getting 'numbers' in before the season started....which is some peoples strange argument. Neither situation is ideal.

For anyone who was their....this season is already starting to feel like the John Ward/Lennartsen season....hopefully it will change....but as it stands, if no incoming, I will still stand by my prediction of us having 1 point by the end of August and floundering.

Worth thinking about...Injuries and bookings and sending offs pretty much even out over time. Last season we were very lucky with all of them. This season is the opposite.

Hopefully by the end of September we will have a fit team, and a bench that is of equal quality....that's the only way we will compete in this league.

All very true, but a couple of seasons ago as you well know it was exactly the same scenario and in a league lower and that scenario continued for half a season, so actually there is little difference.

Archived