IGNORED

Bristol City Will Sign Peter Crouch This Week

Coombsy

I was told this weeks ago . He's probably on 25k a week and still involved if not starting at Stoke . Never say never , but about as much chance as one of my accumulators.

Spoke to my Stoke City pal last week about this and he mentioned that Crouchie is a little surplus to requirements, in his mind. He also said that Sidwell is getting a little restless at not getting game time. Would he be worth a punt as the over 24 year old impact midfielder to replace Wadey?

Spoke to my Stoke City pal last week about this and he mentioned that Crouchie is a little surplus to requirements, in his mind. He also said that Sidwell is getting a little restless at not getting game time. Would he be worth a punt as the over 24 year old impact midfielder to replace Wadey?

Careful mate, you'll add some insight and good reading into the schoolboys thread.

Highly rate Sidwell. Used to watch Fulham a fair bit and he always stood out.

Sidwell will do for me, started his career at Arsenal which tends to be a Bristol City 'must' these days, also played under Coppout which is another link.

But apart from that he obviously ticks the most important box for me!

I don't know what is worse, the OP for starting the rumour, or the people responding like there is a genuine chance it might happen.

Just kill me now...

Just let it wash over you, don't take any notice of anything until the player is grinning from ear to ear holding up a shirt with his name on infront of the SouthStand. And even then don't believe it until his name appears on the team sheet (see Metab for reference).

It's the school holidays, soon the window will be shut and to a large extent we will have our team for a few months. Rumours are rubbish yes, but what's the alternative for some, pick the team we have apart and slam the club.

Archived