IGNORED

Unk Tones Problem Page

BigTone

It has become very apparent on the forum that many members are getting their Y Fronts / Thongs in a twist over perceived problems within BCFC. This is mostly brought on by lack of sexual encounters with Women, Men, Self or Animals.

Unk Tone is now here to answer every problem you may have in life..............free of charge.

Fire away !!

How do I become "Big", Tone

There are various products available on Amazon that will "pump you up" but the question must be asked where you wish to expand yourself. If you are Welsh may I suggest subscribing to Animal Husbandry Weekly

Tone.

After having two kids and working full time, the Mrs has gone downhill massively. The boat race is enough to turn milk into sour cream.

Can she be salvaged, or shall I start looking into one way trips to Switzerland for her birthday?

Switzerland for her and find a new model in Chasers for yourself

Tone.

My boyfriend has been promising me a parcel of stinky cheese for far too long now. Should I dump him?

Turtle Dove you must remember that cheese is like a fine wine and improves with age. Be patient and it will be stinkier then you ever imagined.

Dumping him is not an option

I hope you Doctors eyesight is better than mine as I cannot see anything attached

Might be for the best you can't see it Auntie T as it may have left you traumatized.One more question if I may.It has now fallen off altogether.Any advice would be most welcome.

It has become very apparent on the forum that many members are getting their Y Fronts / Thongs in a twist over perceived problems within BCFC. This is mostly brought on by lack of sexual encounters with Women, Men, Self or Animals.

Unk Tone is now here to answer every problem you may have in life..............free of charge.

Fire away !!

Uncle Tone, you promised be a brick 40 minutes ago..... Where is it?  I am worried now and don't want to biff the missus, but next doors owl is looking promising

Might be for the best you can't see it Auntie T as it may have left you traumatized.One more question if I may.It has now fallen off altogether.Any advice would be most welcome.

Listen to your parents as I'm sure they told you it would fall off if you kept playing with it

Uncle Tone, you promised be a brick 40 minutes ago..... Where is it?  I am worried now and don't want to biff the missus, but next doors owl is looking promising

I said when I am next in Bristol so you must wait regrettably

Tone,

I have a fast growing obsession with a cyber woman I've never met, let's call her... I dunno... PurpleN.

How should I go about approaching her?

My able assistant Dollicious has answered this in my absence

Archived