IGNORED

Is It Worth Creating A Sub Forum?

Have barely posted in months as sadly you cant seem to have adult conversations about the club at present.

I dont want to offend anyone so could we have a sub forum where we can discuss in a friendly manner our honest opinions of the club?

Have barely posted in months as sadly you cant seem to have adult conversations about the club at present.

I dont want to offend anyone so could we have a sub forum where we can discuss in a friendly manner our honest opinions of the club?

WTF do we want a sub forum for? .. Don't be a ........ The subs sit on an f'ing bench, so what? End of.

:)

We discussed the formation and players a lot last year. The problem with our formation is that it relies on the opposition not pushing on down the flanks nor have been ng the ability to exploit the space.

If we wanted to continue playing this formation only Ayling was good enough out of the back 3 and we needed extra bite and quality to support freeman.

There, said it.

A bit like the Upper House? I belong to a forum where there is a room for special members, always that was very apt.

We do have adult conversations. You've just joined at the wrong time.

Simple answer is to use the ignore button!

Assuming everyone above hasn't already done this to me, therefore nobody will see this.....

I've never used the ignore button, as I feel that if you're in a forum you can't pick and choose what you read. If you ignore someone, and they post a reply to something you've said, you never see it. Even crazy people sometimes say something that's true - e g the most evil Adolf Hitler said "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed", which is true.

Archived