IGNORED

Burnley - No South Stand Tickets Available

ChippenhamRed

I disagree.

We will have a 27,000 seater stadium next year.

Get the fans interested early to fill it up, everyone who already has Forever Bristol membership are hooked on the addictive drug we call football already.

Sorry but I disagree with your statement. The club should be looking after the long standing fans first. The group booking thing could be implemented next season after the stadium is built. They should be looking after their members first, or stop memberships!

Sorry but I disagree with your statement. The club should be looking after the long standing fans first. The group booking thing could be implemented next season after the stadium is built. They should be looking after their members first, or stop memberships!

Another case of "new customers only"!!

I disagree.

We will have a 27,000 seater stadium next year.

Get the fans interested early to fill it up, everyone who already has Forever Bristol membership are hooked on the addictive drug we call football already.

You really think it's ok for the Forever Bristol members to have to go without tickets for the new SS so we can give tickets to schools and "groups" ?

Fair enough when you've got seats to fill, in the meantime look after those who've been looking after the club for 40 years in my case.

Does this safety ground advisory group actually attend matches or do they have some form of computer model they analyse in setting capacities?

I've never entranced or exited a venue anywhere quicker than the new stadium, the movement around the ground is fine and the walk to the seat a breeze. Even got to the bogs without trouble. Can also hear the announcements. If there was an emergency that resulted in all 3 stand exits being blocked there's a gert big space on the far side of the pitch if they hadn't noticed.

Just a bunch of jobsworths by the sound of things. Probably the same group people are in charge of the Club's woeful IT and customer services.

Just got a Burnley ticket for the SS.

For those finding it difficult buying tickets in iPad or similar, I used Safari this time and although not quite seamless, I did do the whole transaction in 3 minutes.

I'm not sure if it was easier than when I used Chrome last time or I'm just getting used to the quirky little ways you have to click on things. Maybe a bit of both.

Now just got to hope I'm not amongst a block full of school kids. [emoji106]

Archived