IGNORED

A Song For Gray?

mattjtsmith

Some people are so bitter I doubt we want to know the full extent of all the players of who turned us down this summer and make songs about all these players !

By the way it's quite a easy decision join a team fresh in league one with not a great deal of experience or a team fresh out of the premier league that tend to yoyo between both leagues hmmmm

think it was meant to be just light humour. what has football supporting come to should be fun on the terraces. Forget the money he deserves some stick for turning the mighty City down.

What about

Andre Gray wxxk wxxk wxxk Andre Gray wxxk....

is that creative enough Matt?

think it was meant to be just light humour. what has football supporting come to should be fun on the terraces. Forget the money he deserves some stick for turning the mighty City down.

What about

Andre Gray wxxk wxxk wxxk Andre Gray wxxk....

is that creative enough Matt?

you must have been up all night writing that song??? Haha so original

I figure it would only be polite to sing a song to a money grabber who came from Luton and thinks we r not worthy :) creative writers step forward please....

He's joined a team that played Premiership football last season, in comparison we are 'not worthy'. Wrong to call him a money grabber.

Lets focus on our own players rather than opposition.

People need to get a grip. It's business!

He went with Burnley because if we like it or not they are more appealing than us. The recent Premiership status of a team dictates they're appeal going forward. We haven't been on that stage for a very long time and winning league one is not going to eclipse that. 

Just move on and follow your team.

We only want players who want to play for Bristol City. He's done us a favour.

I'd like to see the look on his face when he witnesses the banjo playing locals with their slurred speech.

Welcome to Burnley lad!

Yes, personally I think the club has saved 9 million, let's hope they are looking now for the midfield and defenders we need for the same money as one striker!

I really hope we show some class. He's not our player and is nothing to do with us. Frankly I hope I hear absolutely nothing about him all game as that'd hopefully mean he wasn't seeing much of the ball! I'd rather the chants came when the balls fly past Tom Heaton...

Football fans? Class? In the same sentence?

Archived