IGNORED

The Official Middlesbrough V Champions Match Day Thread

But I think the BBC block football commentaries via internet for contractual reasons.

They do indeed. Been out of the country since the start of the new season and never has it let me. Need to find a reliable uk proxy server to work around it.... Though, there does not seem to be much demand for big brother proxy servers.... Cue a link from someone to sort us out this afternoon.... :)

Take your positive 'feeling in my water' thoughts and expect the opposite. With the way we're getting broken on the break, with Downing, adomah and kike, we will get destroyed.

Makes my Saturday's crap trying to be positive only to get a shit result come 5pm. Expect the worst, hope for the best

The counter attack, how many goals have we conceded from them? You could argue both against Leeds, 2 against Brentford and 1 against Wednesday. It was the same last season too, surprised the players haven't tried to sort it out yet. Though it does show our attacking intent and possession most games. And yes, with the correct tactics, Adomah, Downing and Kike could destroy us on the counter, each time.