IGNORED

Cardiff Away Moved To Monday (26Th Oct) On Sky

Roe

Bonus away game live on telly - happy days. Will this be the sort of thing that we can expect to watch in the new Sports Bar on the world's biggest screen, I wonder. Hope so, be a great atmos down there if we can, surely it'll all be ready by then!? 

As it's on Sky then absolutely you'll be able to watch it in the Sports Bar.

The license for showing away games not broadcast on TV is going to take a few months to arrive...perhaps looking at post-Xmas for that.

Just wondered with the two games around it now being moved (forest to Friday and now cardiff to Monday) but like you said I see no reason why it would be!

Cardiff game now probably makes it less likely to be on tv, that and the Forest game are less than 2 weeks apart on Sky so 3 games in a month would be very strange.

On a selfish note its good for me as couldn't have made the Saturday, but this shouldn't have been moved. It will now be played in front of a near empty ground with everyone watching at home/pub! Sad really would have been cracking atmosphere on the Saturday

Last train back to BTM is 23:27 and last train back to Gloucester is 23:20

So Anybody constituated in the FOD /Bristol areas will still be enabled to catch the train

unfortunately for me the train terminates at Bristol and there is no train back to Trowbridge until 6 in the morning so that rules train out for me so either drive or CATS

They'll prefer it to a weekend IMO. A lot of people will have been at work, smaller attendance, smaller travelling support etc.

True, I seem to remember a lot of games where we've had trouble have been midweek including vs Cardiff.

Rename that documentary from around 01' with a big old scrap at AG? That was a night game.

Hope a good number still go across though.

Near empty, really? I don't think so.

watched Cardiff on sky against wolves on Sunday last week. Ground was half full, Cardiff fans aren't happy with tan or slades style of play. I hope I'm wrong. But everything is against this being a sevenside derby being played in front of a decent crowd

Archived