IGNORED

Cardiff Away Moved To Monday (26Th Oct) On Sky

Roe

First time I got to go over was the recent non bubble match which was a great atmosphere but ridiculous beforehand as literally couldn't go anywhere once out the station. Couldn't get in the only pub, had to wee wee up against the wall of it as the Thatcher's from the train journey kicked in. By the time we got into the ground queues were massive to get anything to eat or drink. Same on trudge back to station. How did the arrangements work when they made it pick up tickets from service station? Once collected were you then free to go where you wanted?

First time I got to go over was the recent non bubble match which was a great atmosphere but ridiculous beforehand as literally couldn't go anywhere once out the station. Couldn't get in the only pub, had to wee wee up against the wall of it as the Thatcher's from the train journey kicked in. By the time we got into the ground queues were massive to get anything to eat or drink. Same on trudge back to station. How did the arrangements work when they made it pick up tickets from service station? Once collected were you then free to go where you wanted?

you were free to do what you want after collecting tickets but very cleverly they left it as late as possible to give you tickets so you literally had time to park up and get in to your seat. Not sure what's best really

watched Cardiff on sky against wolves on Sunday last week. Ground was half full, Cardiff fans aren't happy with tan or slades style of play. I hope I'm wrong. But everything is against this being a sevenside derby being played in front of a decent crowd

They got less than 15k for the Wolves game and I expect Wolves took a few despite it being on TV. They can't even blame the low attendance on it being on TV - the first game of the season had a crowd of about 15.5k.

That ground expansion is looking like another stroke of genius from Mr Tan now!

They got less than 15k for the Wolves game and I expect Wolves took a few despite it being on TV. They can't even blame the low attendance on it being on TV - the first game of the season had a crowd of about 15.5k.

That ground expansion is looking like another stroke of genius from Mr Tan now!

100% agree. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Tan deserves to watch them fall through league's. Feel sorry (little bit) for the fans though

Archived