IGNORED

Levi Ives Gone

redarmy1974

I can reveal that Blackman was banned for being Kachina and being a WUM on OTIB. He was stone cold sober at the time which made it all the more inexcusable.

Allegedly, Levi Roots has also been a WUM on here. First of all making out he had signed for City and then making out we had made offers of multi millions for the likes of Gayle and Gray. He also spun yarns about Leon Best and Joey Barton etc signing soon for us. Thankfully, not many of City's faithful fans were taken in and the posts only ran to a total of 2,967 pages.

The club had no alternative but to dismiss the player, which was made all the easier legally when they realized that they hadn't even signed him.

I can reveal that Blackman was banned for being Kachina and being a WUM on OTIB. He was stone cold sober at the time which made it all the more inexcusable.

Allegedly, Levi Roots has also been a WUM on here. First of all making out he had signed for City and then making out we had made offers of multi millions for the likes of Gayle and Gray. He also spun yarns about Leon Best and Joey Barton etc signing soon for us. Thankfully, not many of City's faithful fans were taken in and the posts only ran to a total of 2,967 pages.

The club had no alternative but to dismiss the player, which was made all the easier legally when they realized that they hadn't even signed him.

I wanted to 'like' this, but am currently unable to do so and Phantom, rather than help, chooses simply to mock!

Anyway, an amusing post.

I had no idea who this chap was before we (apparently) signed him, and I still have no idea who he is now.

Anyone?

Young Irish left back from Torquay. Only young but highly rated, played a good number of games for Torquay first team last season in the conference.

One of tinnion's first proper fee paying signings I believe which was fairly significant.

He'd only been here a few weeks.

Watched him against Sheffield. Utd. at Failand. Appeared to be overweight and slow. SC was constantly telling him what to do and shouting at him but he got praise for a good cross for our second goal. Maybe he had had enough.

Young Irish left back from Torquay. Only young but highly rated, played a good number of games for Torquay first team last season in the conference.

One of tinnion's first proper fee paying signings I believe which was fairly significant.

He'd only been here a few weeks.

Poor homework by the Tins?

In my earlier post I notice it says Levi Roots, it should say Levi Ives maybe I had in the back of my mind the fact someone would ask for the sauce of my info and I jumped ahead of myself and put Levi Roots thinking of sauces.

Anyway, I have heard a rumour that Leonardo DiCaprio is lined up to play the role of Levi Ives in a forthcoming movie about this mysterious episode and was up at Failand recently, overweight, slow and needing basic 'soccer' instructions shouted at him by the coaching staff v Sheffield Utd. 

Archived