IGNORED

Levi Ives Gone

redarmy1974

To be fair Redarmy does know a lot about our academy as you can tell from his previous posts. So less of being a sarcastic dick please.

I'm fully aware he's ITK, and am fully expecting a message. As much as I really don't appreciate being called a sarcastic dick I understand it's hard to read the meaning of some messages

I can see the day arriving where we will only realize we had a player when we hear rumours he has left! Intriguingly, this indicates the possibility that we have actually had some very famous players who were never announced as being withus who subsequently left equally clandestinely, and nobody will ever know we had them on our books.

Is this what it's like to be a Chelsea fan?

Fawlty Towers, the actual building, is located just outside Bourne End in Bucks. I think it was demolished a few years back or that was the plan.

Long demolished.  Burnt to a crisp, demolished and now occupied by a lovely development of executive homes.  Progress!

Scroll down for some sad images .... http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/don%e2%80%99t-miss-tonight-fawlty-towers-re-opened/

Archived