IGNORED

Levi Ives Gone

redarmy1974

Where has this been confirmed? Can't see anything official anywhere

It wasn't confirmed he ever joined

In fact, I am beginning to question if he ever existed and he was the result of some kind of OTIB group hallucination brought on from a lack of summer signings

Where has this been confirmed? Can't see anything official anywhere

It hasn't even been confirmed he signed for us, nothing official. Thus it is only logical that when he leaves that isn't confirmed either and nothing official ever appears. I can see the day arriving where we will only realize we had a player when we hear rumours he has left! Intriguingly, this indicates the possibility that we have actually had some very famous players who were never announced as being withus who subsequently left equally clandestinely, and nobody will ever know we had them on our books.

It hasn't even been confirmed he signed for us, nothing official. Thus it is only logical that when he leaves that isn't confirmed either and nothing official ever appears. I can see the day arriving where we will only realize we had a player when we hear rumours he has left! Intriguingly, this indicates the possibility that we have actually had some very famous players who were never announced as being withus who subsequently left equally clandestinely, and nobody will ever know we had them on our books.

I get he was never announced but we know he was part of the development squad so he was here. Just wondered how people know he is no longer with us if there isn't any mention of it anywhere

Just did some research it that short amount of time, he has an old twitter account that has a lot of cannabis use...

Am I hot or cold?

If that's true, what a ***** he is

All that talent and throws it all away to look cool because he likes a spliff. Cool bro

If that's true, what a ***** he is

All that talent and throws it all away to look cool because he likes a spliff. Cool bro

He wasn't released he left it won't be made public yet as he only signed his release forms yesterday .

It certainly didn't have anything to do with drink or drugs

He wasn't released he left it won't be made public yet as he only signed his release forms yesterday .

It certainly didn't have anything to do with drink or drugs

Just out of interest, can you elaborate at all on the following statement?

I think any player would have to be off there nut to sign for us at the moment,ill just get my tin hat .

Archived