IGNORED

New Signings....

barney999

STRIKERS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM

Would have to disagree after today mate.

Been saying the same since we signed Kodjia that signing another striker isn't a priority but a decent striker today would have bagged himself a hat trick!

With the news of Fredericks leaving we now need two wings backs, defender, midfielder and a striker by Tuesday! Don't think this is going to happen some how.

The fact we ended up with two strikers in the wing back positions tells you everything you need to know...

Would have to disagree after today mate.

Been saying the same since we signed Kodjia that signing another striker isn't a priority but a decent striker today would have bagged himself a hat trick!

With the news of Fredericks leaving we now need two wings backs, defender, midfielder and a striker by Tuesday! Don't think this is going to happen some how.

The fact we ended up with two strikers in the wing back positions tells you everything you need to know...

Come on we've got or money back! [emoji1]

With the news of Fredericks leaving we now need two wings backs, defender, midfielder and a striker by Tuesday! Don't think this is going to happen some how....

Really?

I think we can get by with a wing back, centre half and central midfielder but based on the summer so far that seems a tall order..

I think we desperately need a big centre back and another defensive midfielder. If something happens to flint then we are in serious trouble. Korey Smith is another one we cannot do without, but at least ayling might do a decent job there. And then what happens if Bryan gets an injury...Christ, we need some players!

How can anyone possibly not see we need a striker...

We need someone who can put the ball in the back of the net for gods sake

Yea I know. Some still blaming luck. We've consistently had more chances than our opponents but still lack goals. How? Kodjia looks most likely but he needs to start hitting the back of the net more. No one else looks likely to score really.

How can anyone possibly not see we need a striker...

We need someone who can put the ball in the back of the net for gods sake

Give Agard a run then.

Robinson is also really a striker, not a midfielder, we have other options..

He didn't have any chances that's why!!

He would have had a field day in our side today!

He did. We shouldn't ignore the excellent job Flint did on him this afternoon.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a poor player, but Flint took him out of the game not a lack of support. I can recall two last ditch tackles by Flint and him bullying him at the Ateyo end all first half. It was a rather impressive defensive performance which may not have gone unnoticed if Burnley's reported interest is true.

Archived