IGNORED

New Signings....

barney999

When was our last crisis? Last season seemed OK to me. The overreaction on here is ridiculous.

I was going to pose the very same question. 

And what is a crisis anyway- relegation? Loss of Manager? Lack of funds? Boardroom coup? Because none of these are a current issue even if they could be described as a crisis if they were.

Has the club made a big mistake- well yes, I think they have but a mistake that could maybe be partially rectified in the next 48hrs. Going back to the Pelling BBC interview in May- he stated that the strategy would be later on signings and not to expect anything early on.

Has this Board led strategy been spectacularly dumb in hindsight ? - YES

Are we a club in crisis? NO

I was going to pose the very same question.

And what is a crisis anyway- relegation? Loss of Manager? Lack of funds? Boardroom coup? Because none of these are a current issue even if they could be described as a crisis if they were.

Has the club made a big mistake- well yes, I think they have but a mistake that could maybe be partially rectified in the next 48hrs. Going back to the Pelling BBC interview in May- he stated that the strategy would be later on signings and not to expect anything early on.

Has this Board led strategy been spectacularly dumb in hindsight ? - YES

Are we a club in crisis? NO

I didn't say we were a club in crisis, but **** me we not exactly doing ourselves any favours are we.?

Momentum well and truly lost!!

1 signing with 3 days of the window left and are now looking at loan signings (players for 3 months)

That for me is a bit if a crisis considering what a great pisifion we were in 3-4 months ago

I didn't say we were a club in crisis, but **** me we not exactly doing ourselves any favours are we.?

1 signing with 3 days of the window left and are now looking at loan signings (players for 3 months)

That for me is a bit if a crisis considering what a great pisifion we were in 3-4 months ago

I don't see how we've lost the momentum though. We've still got 40 games to go and we were never going to win every match or land every target.

Remember our blip last season? It came good soon enough and what I'm seeing on the pitch makes me believe that the momentum is still there. I don't want to come over as blinkered or happy clappy but I genuinely think it will come right soon enough although I have re-evaluated my hope of consecutive promotion.

Why do the loans have to be 3 months? Ever heard of a season long loan, or a loan with an option to buy?

From my perspective, I think mistakes were made at the end of May.

SC is obviously not a fan of JET the weak excuse about game time when we were told he was leaving seems moot as he is at a team that could field two sides every week which gives him a guarantee of bugger all.

Chelsea gave a come and get him press release regarding Todd Kane which we completely ignored.

Matt Smith. Now injured. However it is clear the boy is capable in this division would have been so much better value than Gayle.

All the talk about sell on clauses for Bolaise and to lesser extent AA has given us some more notional spending powers but at this time nothing has materialized and now the bizarre sight of Fredericks leaving does are you think the ship needs steadying

I have stated 50 times that the club have stated we will be doing business late....But this late was completely unpredictable!

So what to do...it is clear already a decent striker would be top of the scoring charts already. It is also clear our current back threesome are being found out at set pieces and we need someone that can settle things in midfield toward the end of games.

Freeman will help but who can we pick up?

It looks as though we may be going abroad for a defender and now Fredericksburg has gone there is an obvious player that could be available. But striker? Who knows! But if we can't find one soon to help codger then Agard and Burns are available!

Compare this season with 2007. General consensus was that we won league one then with a weaker team than last year's champions, but Gary Johnson seems to have understood the market. We signed McIndoe and Elliott cheaply from other Championship clubs; Sproule from Scotland; Vasko on loan from Hungary; Byfield whose career seemed on the skids; and only paid decent money for Trundle. Russell called time as Wade Elliott did; and there was an acknowledgment that at least two of our promotion winning squad (Jevons and Betsy) weren't up to it. Result? 90 minutes from the Premiership. So what was so different this year, and why was the club so taken by surprise.

They were talking on Radio 5 earlier about which Prem clubs had had a good transfer window, and how important that was, would it be possible to have a worse window than we have had? And whose fault is that?

I think we have to plan for survival now: anything else would be a bonus. But what a wasted opportunity!

Season ticket holder for 10 years on the bounce you clown!!

Then you clearly forgot to go last season because the "we've just gone through three years of hell" doesn't quite stack up.

Anyway the reality at BCFC is more like 100 yrs of hell with a few bright spots.

Best wishes,

Krusty

Then you clearly forgot to go last season because the "we've just gone through three years of hell" doesn't quite stack uP

Anyway the reality at BCFC is more like 100 yrs of hell with a few bright spots.

Best wishes,

You obviously didn't read my post after that one which states 'one swallow doesn't make a summer' regarding last year

Krusty

Then you clearly forgot to go last season because the "we've just gone through three years of hell" doesn't quite stack up.

Best wishes,

Krusty

You obviously didn't read my post after that one which states 'one swallow doesn't make a summer' regarding last year

Archived