IGNORED

Kermorgant

REDOXO

I thought this was a goer yesterday. At the moment if it was supposed to happen, the Gayle to Norwich deal falling through didn't help. This meant that Norwich would not sale Grabban back to Bournemouth so Bournemouth would not sale Kermorgant. I would imagine he would be loaned out and Bournemouth for 3 months when the window opens.

Or hows about sordell on a free. Released by burnley and still relatively young. Would have good sell on value if he does well. Lost his way a little but similar sort of player to gayle etc just not had a great scoring record

Thought exactly the same, a player like that doesn't become poor overnight.

Rather than Kermogant or can't score Anichebe.

There was a post on another Forum saying that Leon Best was having a medical with us yesterday - nothing appears to have come of it so doubtful - but Best is a free agent !!!

you can see it 

Best was the "marmite" player, so we have had interest. 

Probably someone using the marmite rumour as a joke though.

Amazed people want Sordell over Kermorgant, we just played Burnley and to be honest their strikers weren't up to much, Sordell wasn't even in the squad, so how is he good enough for us?! Kermorgant isn't a world beater I grant you but at least he bags goals and was a starter in this division last year!

Or hows about sordell on a free. Released by burnley and still relatively young. Would have good sell on value if he does well. Lost his way a little but similar sort of player to gayle etc just not had a great scoring record

Thought exactly the same, a player like that doesn't become poor overnight.

Rather than Kermogant or can't score Anichebe.

:facepalm: Sorry but it just doesn't work like that. Michael Ricketts played for England and a couple of years later was playing non league. Jack Collison was playing premier league for West Ham not so long ago and is now at Peterborough. Michael Johnson of Man City is now tubbier than a telly tubby & pantomime villain Nicky Maynard was attracting £6m bids. Oh and whatever happened to Ebanks Blake??!!

Its hardly like he's become poor overnight, rather he's been on a steady decline for a while and Burnely have cut their losses. 

Its a no from me.

:facepalm: Sorry but it just doesn't work like that. Michael Ricketts played for England and a couple of years later was playing non league. Jack Collison was playing premier league for West Ham not so long ago and is now at Peterborough. Michael Johnson of Man City is now tubbier than a telly tubby & pantomime villain Nicky Maynard was attracting £6m bids. Oh and whatever happened to Ebanks Blake??!!

Its hardly like he's become poor overnight, rather he's been on a steady decline for a while and Burnely have cut their losses. 

Its a no from me.

Are you secretly Simon Cowell ?

Its a no from me.

Well thanks for the insight, he's a free agent so there is nothing to stop us having a look at him on trial, so our coaching staff can take an educated view of him and not just 'assume' that your 'assumption' is correct.

Certainly more viable than Kermogrant or even Anichebe who somehow is still taking a living out of football.

Archived