IGNORED

Kermorgant

REDOXO

Ive heard numerous rumours that Sordell trained with the squad this week and will be offered a contract until the end of the season..

Is this even possible?  The transfer window is shut and loans are now 93 days max aren't they?  Have I misunderstood?

King could play centrally if required, whether they'd chose him over Kermogant is a different story. However I wonder whether we'd be desperate enough for another striker to offer Bournemouth a 24 hour recall clause, keeps YK playing and if they get a few injuries he'd be available near enough instantly.

Personally, I would preferr Sordell over Kermorgant for the simple reason that if Bournemouth recalled YK at any point we would be back to square one.

I would offer MS a one year deal with an option of a second year (dependent on him being fit, SC thinking he could add something etc)

What about Joshua King?

he's more of a winger isn't he?

Personally, I would preferr Sordell over Kermorgant for the simple reason that if Bournemouth recalled YK at any point we would be back to square one.

I would offer MS a one year deal with an option of a second year (dependent on him being fit, SC thinking he could add something etc)

I'd rather have YK based on his scoring record.

Am I right in thinking Nicky Maynard is currently a free agent?

Yes, but he's injured. Again.

Was training with Blackburn a few weeks ago.

He's currently on trial with MK Dons, apparently. 

Mickey Maynard and Tommy Smith on trial at MK Mongs

Wasn't there a thread about him being finished because of the severity of his injury? 

Archived