IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

On 03/09/2021 at 13:46, B1ackbird said:

Just saw the Warrington v Lara weigh-in, very spicy.

Off to Headingley tonight , looking forward to it. Big night for Warrington , not sure it’ll end well. Really looking forward to seeking benn 

Edited by daored

13 minutes ago, daored said:

Off to Headingley tonight , looking forward to it. Big night for Warrington , not sure it’ll end well. Really looking forward to seeking benn 

Fair play, have a great night. Post pics!

Can but agree, I don't see what Warrington can do differently really, especially given he's jumping straight back in with Lara. He caught a proper hiding last time.

Hope all's good with you and your family mate.

16 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Fair play, have a great night. Post pics!

Can but agree, I don't see what Warrington can do differently really, especially given he's jumping straight back in with Lara. He caught a proper hiding last time.

Hope all's good with you and your family mate.

All good thank you @Stortzsame to you & yours. Another one on its way, just working and praying  hard that they both don’t turn into Leeds fans 

8 minutes ago, daored said:

All good thank you @Stortzsame to you & yours. Another one on its way, just working and praying  hard that they both don’t turn into Leeds fans 

Fantastic, congratulations!

All good here thanks.

Straffon v Hughes could be ace down the card tonight too. The atmosphere should be amazing after this long without a stadium fight, enjoy!

4 hours ago, Stortz said:

I'm really looking forward to the card tonight, it's genuinely stacked.

I agree that the DAZN price hike is a piss take, but if they produce 2 cards per month the quality of this and the Liverpool one on October 9th they have more of an argument for charging it.

Hope you're well @Owl Visiting !

That’s not going to happen tho mate,and seeing as they are thinking about introducing ppv for the big fights on top then Eddie boy is barking up the wrong tree

2 hours ago, daored said:

Have a great time, agree with Stortz, I watched the first fight 3 or 4 times and Warrington didn't throw a single faint the whole fight, he has to do something different, or it's another painful night ..

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

That’s not going to happen tho mate,and seeing as they are thinking about introducing ppv for the big fights on top then Eddie boy is barking up the wrong tree

No, it doesn't seem sustainable does it mate. Just saying that if it consistently was that standard then they'd have half a leg to stand on!

52 minutes ago, Stortz said:

No, it doesn't seem sustainable does it mate. Just saying that if it consistently was that standard then they'd have half a leg to stand on!

If it stays monthly and you can buy it for a month if there is a few crackers and it’s a bargain no doubt but it will be yearly fee I’m guessing before long

Come the last 2 rounds the Mexican has to go for it,Hughes can’t miss with that left 

Just now, Dolman_Stand said:

He gets a lot of stick Eddie Hearn but he does put on some cracking cards.  Conor Benn and Katie Taylor on an undercard just wouldn't happen anywhere else

Benn is only on there because he had Covid mate and couldn’t headline last month 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Come the last 2 rounds the Mexican has to go for it,Hughes can’t miss with that left 

Benn is only on there because he had Covid mate and couldn’t headline last month 

I know but they could have just put out a half assed show in a week or two with him as the headline rather than adding it to this.

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Urinating into Eddie Hearn's pint? 

The thought did cross my mind, maybe he had to go at the lowest possible point for everyone's benefit