IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

2 hours ago, KegCity said:

Fascinated to see what happens if Ngannou starts landing. 

No matter what happens in the ring tonight, there's no doubt who the winner already is.

I f******g love Ngannou, he's an absolute hero, but I think we'll see a Ruiz 2 style points domination from Joshua- I just can't see him taking the sort of risk that would allow Francis to land on him.

Edited by Stortz

3 minutes ago, Stortz said:

No matter what happens in the ring tonight, there's no doubt who the winner already is.

I f******g love Ngannou, he's an absolute hero, but I think we'll so a Ruiz 2 style points domination from Joshua- I just can't see him taking the sort of risk that would allow Francis to land on him.

And neither should he,the best boxers that have ever lived never took risks 

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

And Fury and Canelo there,is it how many cheats you can get in a stadium competition 

Let's f******g go JJT!

Nick Ball trying to fight a man 3 feet taller than him now haha!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stortz said:

I f******g love Ngannou, he's an absolute hero, but I think we'll see a Ruiz 2 style points domination from Joshua- I just can't see him taking the sort of risk that would allow Francis to land on him.

As do I, as an MMA fan his comments towards Fury at the press conference were so satisfying, he also fully deserves his payday coming from such humble beginnings.

Joshua should cruise through, I do think if he gets dropped the momentum will shift and could then see Ngannou ending things.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, KegCity said:

As do I, as an MMA fan his comments towards Fury at the press conference were so satisfying, he also fully deserves his payday coming from such humble beginnings.

Joshua should cruise through, I do think if he gets dropped the momentum will shift and could then see Ngannou ending things.

He literally has nothing to lose 

Edited by joe jordans teeth

4 minutes ago, KegCity said:

Absolutely ice cold mate haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

The last judge had it near enough right 

Don’t know what you are watching sometimes mate tbh 

Haha, thought Ball scored far more clear shots in the majority of the rounds after the third, two counted kds too.