IGNORED

One bit of good news

GrahamC

MK have lost already today which is five on the spin in the league.

This season is all about avoiding being in the bottom three for us, so every defeat for our likely rivals gives us a better chance.

Although I find our lack of a full subs bench today bizarre, it is good that Nathan Baker is back, as unlike Liam Moore he is with us for the season so we do need him to get match fit.

Whats  the matter with everyone?

We're not even 10 games in ffs!

Ive seen enough at AG to feel confident that City wil be fine come May.

Because we're bottom and we don't want to get cut adrift. Very hard to get out of it if we don't win games soon. Playing well is fine but that's 9 games now and 6 points.. We need another 50 from 37 games 

Whats  the matter with everyone?

We're not even 10 games in ffs!

Ive seen enough at AG to feel confident that City wil be fine come May.

This makes no sense to me.

If I went away I'd be more confident but in the four games at home we've been well beaten in two, managed to get a point in another when we were two down in the 88th minute and lost a man sent off in the fourth, so I have no idea how that would have ended otherwise.

Our away form is cause for optimism, our home form certainly not..

This makes no sense to me.

If I went away I'd be more confident but in the four games at home we've been well beaten in two, managed to get a point in another when we were two down in the 88th minute and lost a man sent off in the fourth, so I have no idea how that would have ended otherwise.

Our away form is cause for optimism, our home form certainly not..

look at the teams we've played at home

Brentford

Leeds

Burnley

Reading

all four I would say are capable of top six this season. Brentford we would've beaten had it not been for the sending off. Burnley were only in the pl last year. Reading have built a good team and Leeds we never do well against so a point was pretty good.

im with @Robbored on this one. We'll be fine come May 

Personally I think and expect a lot more than avoiding relegation or even we'll be fine this season and so does SC and SL.

Right now we sit at the bottom, however performances in most of our games suggest we are competitive and with a little more composure (yesterday another case in point) in front of goal we could have been mid table or higher.

Yes I believe we need another forward or at least give Wes and Keiron more playing time. Aaron was obviously carrying a knock yesterday toward the end but SC kept him on the pitch (for reasons I am sure SC can justify), however if those reasons were defensive it didn't work and as such I see it as another lost opportunity to give these guys some pitch time....Nevertheless I look forward to a run of games soon and I see yesterdays good result as a possible turning point in our season! 

We are bottom for a reason. We concede too many goals. Until that is sorted we are going nowhere & certainly not up the table to relative safety.

Last season's attitude of attack is the best form of defence was great to watch but isn't going to work at this level with this squad of players. A few clean sheets is what we really need as we have scored in all but the first game of the season & last match against a rapidly improving Reading team who suddenly look good for promotion.

However does this team have it within them to play it tight? Managed it at Middlesbrough with a good performance from Hamer after going ahead early but can we do it every week? 

Archived