IGNORED

Northern Ireland

Kid in the Riot

You would never presume to know what the majority think but were happy to say the Republic is English hating? 
My experiences all over Ireland have been nothing but positive, I have spent plenty of time there and have never had any abuse or ever felt uncomfortable.  

Where did I say 'the Republic is English hating'?????!!!! You've totally imagined/made that up....

I actually said 'I'd never presume to know what the majority think' after saying I'd had some uncomfortable experiences over there.

Where did I say 'the Republic is English hating'?????!!!! You've totally imagined/made that up....

I actually said 'I'd never presume to know what the majority think' after saying I'd had some uncomfortable experiences over there.

Apologies, you didn't say that, that was said by somebody else.  I ought to check who is quoting/replying before opening my big mouth. :facepalm:

Glad NI are through in all honesty. Really hope Wales somehow manage to grab defeat from the jaws of victory, glad the Jocks didn't make it and hope republic screw up as well! Just my opinion but after living amongst our near neighbours for nigh on 10 years I know they would be the same with us just a little more vitriolic!

Archived