IGNORED

Northern Ireland

Kid in the Riot

Ireland would have probably benefited more from Scotland winning. While they are guaranteed a play off spot they now must win in Poland rather than just a draw..

Ireland would have probably benefited more from Scotland winning. While they are guaranteed a play off spot they now must win in Poland rather than just a draw..

Agree overall, although a 2-2 or better does see them pip Poland (I think...). 

Haha! Wow! Shame Scotland couldn't hold on to leave us needing a draw in Poland to qualify automatically, but who cares right now.

Brilliant night for Northern Ireland as well, forget how shite Greece have been, that's a great win with all the pressure and the players NI were missing. Delighted to see them in the hat.

A bit to do yet, but a great night.  We beat the World Champions!!!

How can you possibly know that?!

My own experiences of being an Englishman in Dublin have not been good, very uncomfortable, and my trips have been nothing to do with football.

But I'd never presume to know what the 'majority' of Irish people think of us....

You would never presume to know what the majority think but were happy to say the Republic is English hating? 

My experiences all over Ireland have been nothing but positive, I have spent plenty of time there and have never had any abuse or ever felt uncomfortable.  

Archived