IGNORED

FINE! If nobody else is gonna do it...

Ben4BCFC

But opposite that shop, and the bloke who owns it is a complete bell, by the way - is the BA. Spent many hours in there learning how to drink!

It's the countryside in Cam, I grew up near Cam Peak. It's beautiful, didn't appreciate it as a kid, but I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be. Unfortunately, Mrs Woodsy likes the city lifestyle. Been in Glos for 5 years, I'll never get used to it

You're making this exile feel quite homesick!

tShopping? jeez give me strength, it's a fantastic location and if I had that sort of money etc...Yep there is no shopping Mall's there are no McDonald's but you do have the River Frome, the old Mills and of course Tetbury and even Malmesbury not far away, forget Cam all it has to offer is a white goods discount shop, and is merely a pass through to Tetbury. Nailsworth is odd though, bit like a mix of the rich and famous combined with the poor folk who live on the hill (FGR not Amberley), and the 'Town' is full of tea shops and folk who flog herbal tea and crystals, like a poor man's Totnes I guess.

I did think that Becks might make a guest appearance for us or two, would at least ensure some good service for old Wibs, he wouldn't have to stretch much.  But more than likely strike a deal with that *nob that is FGR owner, with his Green Machine company, why not he flogged Herbalife.

Whatever though, it's gonna bring the neighbourhood down.

Cam is very picturesque, its probably Lower Cam you're thinking of and yes they are two different places...

Tetbury is a poor mans Minchinhampton and that is saying something

Archived