IGNORED

The Official Champions v Nottingham Forest Match Day Thread

Only a great double save cost him a third late on.

True enough, but the bit I do not get is if Cotts sees that role as absolutely crucial, why no player in to at least provide cover for it? We are off with the fairies if we think he can play fifty times a season for 90 mins, however willing his heart is.

didn't say no-one does but..... hes prob the strongest/fittest forward we have and took a one hell of a beating up top tonight....and by a few on here it seems.

FFS leave him and SC alone

I really don't think people are getting on Wilbs back other than saying he was knackered. He can't help that and IMO should have been taken off for no other reason than he had run himself in to the ground.

• Like 1

After 30 minutes I really don't think I could have picked a MoM; 2 goals from Wilbs, Kodjia looking different gravy, smith, pack and Freeman running midfield against 3 players who've all played in the Premier League, a back three who looked like they COULD ACTUALLY DEFEND!!! Special mention for the wing backs though. Del was out of position and bar a couple of mistakes he got away with was brilliant. Bennett, meanwhile, gave us a completely different dimension on the right. So, so happy with that win

COYR

• Like 3

After 30 minutes I really don't think I could have picked a MoM; 2 goals from Wilbs, Kodjia looking different gravy, smith, pack and Freeman running midfield against 3 players who've all played in the Premier League, a back three who looked like they COULD ACTUALLY DEFEND!!! Special mention for the wing backs though. Del was out of position and bar a couple of mistakes he got away with was brilliant. Bennett, meanwhile, gave us a completely different dimension on the right. So, so happy with that win

COYR

Yep! A competent, team performance. Onwards & upwards.

COYR

I thought Kodjia was average tonight actually. Tried a few tricks that didn't come off, had one run at goal but didn't do much else