IGNORED

atmosphere tonight

Hartcliffe red

stood by the wall in the ateyo. best atmosphere in recent memory - cant remember a point it wasnt jumping,

hats off to all the lads there, maybe no one could hear us but i dont even care, we have a pocket of absolute legends - who NEVER STOP singing and bouncing!

i think his forum name is enclosuresurge, holds a flag -relentless support - you sir are a ******* machine, we're all with you mate keep you unconditional suipport floowing.

special night, and for the chaps i spent those moments with who i dont even know ... absolute scenes. loved it tonight, ******* loved it.

stood by the wall in the ateyo. best atmosphere in recent memory - cant remember a point it wasnt jumping,

hats off to all the lads there, maybe no one could hear us but i dont even care, we have a pocket of absolute legends - who NEVER STOP singing and bouncing!

i think his forum name is enclosuresurge, holds a flag -relentless support - you sir are a ******* machine, we're all with you mate keep you unconditional suipport floowing.

special night, and for the chaps i spent those moments with who i dont even know ... absolute scenes. loved it tonight, ******* loved it.

couldnt agree more, was a quality night in the ateyo  

couldnt agree more, was a quality night in the ateyo  

I should have been there tonight, but had to change plans when the sale of my house fell through, but have booked a holiday for later in the season, so you might have to buy me a pint.

PS:- i've got a Jack Russell keen on meeting Horace.

Very soft mouths, Jack Russells, or so I hear. 

Very soft mouths, Jack Russells, or so I hear. 

Our garden hedgehog Spike, is ******* huge, so big he can only roll into a rugby ball shape, when my Jack finds him at night, he is confused and makes weird crying noises around him and tries to turn him over because I think he is not sure whether it is a living thing or not and wants to see it's face.

I just wish he would concentrate on the ******* moles.

Awesome work from the Atyeo all game. Was sat in the Dolman and thought you were really impressive. Well done lads, you done us proud. 

Totally agree sat in Dolman F Block sorry block 29 thought it was brilliant last night from all stands but the Atyeo was 1st class  

Best atmosphere so far this season. Enjoyed the night altogether, met an Irish lad who was in the Atyeo and he is doing the 92 club rounds, seems to be enjoying himself. I can't remember which club he supports in Ireland, I did ask him what was the best atmosphere he has been to so far and he said Fleetwood but I can't remember the opposition team but he said it was absolutely mental.

P.S. Licking my wounds after scraping my shin on the back of the seat after celebrating the first goal, stinging like hell now. 

Best atmosphere so far this season. Enjoyed the night altogether, met an Irish lad who was in the Atyeo and he is doing the 92 club rounds, seems to be enjoying himself. I can't remember which club he supports in Ireland, I did ask him what was the best atmosphere he has been to so far and he said Fleetwood but I can't remember the opposition team but he said it was absolutely mental.

P.S. Licking my wounds after scraping my shin on the back of the seat after celebrating the first goal, stinging like hell now

If only there was a safer alternative...

They're selling more pay on the day tickets in the Atyeo, so it's not so sparsely populated at the bottom - which improves atmosphere.

If i had to grumble.....i'd say some of the songs were sung too fast. Also, we can't hear the Dolman or the new Eastend from the Atyeo. Maybe you could sing a bit louder???

Other than that -  best atmosphere of the season so far.

Hi Dave :thumbsup:

Try some padded guards they use in kicking martial arts 

I did notice at the end of the game the manager, players, staff appreciated the fans being by the tunnel last night. Even though we are going to be moved soon. 

I will be going like this next game just in case. 

shannonszabadosap-638x425.jpg

Archived