IGNORED

have we ever beaten wolves?

forbespm

spurs was last game 1980 so cant be them we played arsenal and man utd before that and aint played em since in any league/cup game

played everton,man city,liverpool,chelsea,villa,leeds forest,soton,and more in some cup or league game since

Drew is right in that my question left a little ambiguity. Noggers got two of the three and you nailed it with Arsenal and Manure... The former being the furthest back by a month or two... Both 1980 correct Noggers. Two of the most successful clubs in England since that year as it happens. 

I would just add that since my fathers family have great affinity, including commercial ties, with Arsenal going back a 100 years i would like nothing more than a league fixture again between the two clubs.

I went to a cracking 0-0 draw up at Molineux, probably around Christmas 1992, something like that.

If I remember rightly, Martin Scott was sent off and then someone went off injured after we had used all our subs leaving us with nine men towards the end.

Andy Cole finished the game at left back and Jacki nearly nicked it for us right at the end with a solo run.

Their ground looked a bit like ours does now, their main stand was being rebuilt and we could see 'flat cap' trudging off through the building site to get to the makeshift dressing rooms after he was shown the red!

Happy days!

Wasn't there a televised game that we drew 2-2 at home, played in the most atrocious weather.  I seem to remember the wind and driving rain playing absolute havoc.

The wind caught Basso out for one of them.  I just remember seeing the Atyeo roof bouncing up and down it was so windy!

Archived