IGNORED

Where is everyone ?

Tall King Blox

Might be because I've been less active over the past few days.........

And I though Wan King was a town in China until I discovered Smirnoff...

....obviously been pre-occupied with a different hobby to be bothered posting here for a while, suppose that's understandable, I blame the Smirnoff, have fun I guess you've got a lot of catching up to do while making up for lost time. 

doesn't matter if we lose 6 zip and play crap,some statto will start a thread saying our eyes are wrong 

Probably right.  We average 20-25k posts a month.  Our bad start to the season? Nearly 38k that month.. this last month, back down to about 22k..

:facepalm:

You have absolutely no reason to be shy, Robbored.

You can say whatever you like here, and you will never be attacked of condemned.

I love you, man.

Uncle TFR

loving the love in here... 

should bloody hope so,women on a football forum shouldn't be allowed,they can't even play the game:whistle:

Someone's having a fish... 

@Dollymarie @RedM Shall we bite girls and give him a bit of the old 'girl power'? :bruce_h4h:

Edit: Perhaps not. He might be one of they kinky ones and enjoy it...:noexp::laugh:

Currently in Florida, but generally just zoned out a bit this season.  Been posting on this site in some guise since 2001 and never thought us as happy clappers, indeed despite other fans thinking we're arrogant I've always found us a fairly self deprecating bunch,  but ive just had enough this year. The last 5/6 years we're hard enough but it was apparent early on in the year the troubles we would face and the mess of the field has just left me doubting the club in a way i haven't done for 20 years.

Better if i keep away whilst i have my crisis of conscience moment.

Currently in Florida, but generally just zoned out a bit this season.  Been posting on this site in some guise since 2001 and never thought us as happy clappers, indeed despite other fans thinking we're arrogant I've always found us a fairly self deprecating bunch,  but ive just had enough this year. The last 5/6 years we're hard enough but it was apparent early on in the year the troubles we would face and the mess of the field has just left me doubting the club in a way i haven't done for 20 years.

Better if i keep away whilst i have my crisis of conscience moment.

is not been THAT bad and thinks are picking up, cheer up mate

Since the upgrade I find that if I include a quote in my post it goes haywire and the quote and my response become intertwined. I therefore find it easier not to quote now as it is too much hassle sorting it out. Also, as occurred earlier today, I have experienced occasions where I have written a couple of paragraphs and it just suddenly disappears into the ether before I can post it. I still endeavour to post despite this, but have to admit I post less because of these problems. 

Since the upgrade I find that if I include a quote in my post it goes haywire and the quote and my response become intertwined. I therefore find it easier not to quote now as it is too much hassle sorting it out. Also, as occurred earlier today, I have experienced occasions where I have written a couple of paragraphs and it just suddenly disappears into the ether before I can post it. I still endeavour to post despite this, but have to admit I post less because of these problems. 

If you have Hands of clay it's not surprising youm havin problems mucker !

Archived