IGNORED

Marlon

bcfctim

Usually it's the obligatory Korey Smith thread but for me Pack stole the show today - outstanding performance. Got absolutely everywhere, a beast in the air and commanded the middle of the park all game. So composed on the ball as well, none of the lapses in concentration losing the ball in our half, in fact I can't remember him giving it away once. Even the odd hollywood pass was coming off!

Brilliant display today, getting better with every passing game and today was as good as I've seen him play. That's a good midfield at this level they've got in McDonald and Coady and he bossed it

17 minutes ago, bcfctim said:

Usually it's the obligatory Korey Smith thread but for me Pack stole the show today - outstanding performance. Got absolutely everywhere, a beast in the air and commanded the middle of the park all game. So composed on the ball as well, none of the lapses in concentration losing the ball in our half, in fact I can't remember him giving it away once. Even the odd hollywood pass was coming off!

Brilliant display today, getting better with every passing game and today was as good as I've seen him play. That's a good midfield at this level they've got in McDonald and Coady and he bossed it

Not so sure about their midfield. I'd be upset if we wanted that cumbersome McDonald in our team. 

Plus he screamed like a girl 2nd half infront of the Dolman at the slightest tough on his calf. Idiot. Oh, plus the ref bought it. Idiot again. 

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

Not so sure about their midfield. I'd be upset if we wanted that cumbersome McDonald in our team. 

Plus he screamed like a girl 2nd half infront of the Dolman at the slightest tough on his calf. Idiot. Oh, plus the ref bought it. Idiot again. 

I don't really want to go back to the homophobia thread of a week or so ago, but is this sexist - or just a throw away expression as I suggested? 

11 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Then he got up with that smug smirk on his face. Wanted to give him a whack but we got the win and that'll suffice. 

Marlon was outstanding and he's really adapted to this league. I'm happy for him. I was a big critic early on but he plays a much simpler game now and it suits him.

21 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Very good tonight. Don't think he gets better with every game though. That's a cliche that doesn't really apply here 

Oh I don't know. He'll have the odd poorer game of course, but he's looking far superior to the player from early season against Sheff Wed, Brentford say. Adapting to the higher level very well

Couldn't make the game tonight but i am pleased for Pack after all the grief he has got. Marlon is a all rounder in our midfield he can do a bit of everything but his biggest assist is his strength, he wins so many 50/50s and holds players off....we would miss him if he wasn't in the team. Saying that we do need some cover for Marlon and Korey in January.

Pack my MOTM this evening, which is impressive bearing in mind other noticeable performances, Baker and Kodjia.

He has improved / adapted.  Tonight he influenced the game.  You can't always say that.  Outshone Korey tonight.  You can't always say that either.

Ive said a few times that I would like a better player in there for Marlon to become the squad player, but if he keeps playing like tonight, then he could save us a fortune.

Lets hope he keep this up.

Archived