IGNORED

Marlon

bcfctim

3 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Really?

Pack was involved in everything last night, every single player looks to give him the ball. 

He was my MOM by quite a distance last night.

Disagree. Pack a decent 7 out of 10. Smith was everywhere, different class.

Pack improved in the second half, but against quicker teams he gets caught out. Often too slow and too predictable.

his Insistence on attempting long cross field passes all the time doesn't pay off, and he always seems to need to have it under control before making the pass which invites pressure, like v Fulham.

theres a lot of sideways stuff from him

a bit Wilkins-esque 

Didn't he ping a 40 odd yard pass cross field to Kodija second half, the sort sky would go into a frenzy about if Gerrard did. He's got obvious class and it's good he's showing it.

Freemans pass completion first half nearly became negative 

For what its worth, in my opinion, Pack is effective when he plays two touch...gets caught a little when he takes that extra touch due to his lack of pace. Korey is a pest, can set our tempo and keeps it simple when in possession. I thought both were tremendous last night, Pack's pass out to the right in the build up to the goal was first class and generally his all round was excellent. My only criticism was Marlon's delivery from set pieces, which either hit the first man or was too floated which is difficult to attack.

Agard made a difference up front, chased lost causes and gave us an "out" ball to turn the opposition around, the amount of times we gained a throw in in Wolves' 3rd of the pitch, or just regained possession higher up the pitch, due to him pressing was great. Gave Kodjia the licence to find little pockets to do his stuff. Baker just shaded MOTM for me though - brave, composed and didn't miss a thing.

Bloody hell....waffled on a bit there. Sorry!

Archived