IGNORED

Kermorgant , coming to us in January ?

Major Isewater

19 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

couldnt agree more, after the clough fiasco, I thought that at least we may still go after Kermorgant but if this is right then it is very depressing, if BCFC was a horse they would shoot it at this rate :reaper:

Ever thought he may not want to come here.

35 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

couldnt agree more, after the clough fiasco, I thought that at least we may still go after Kermorgant but if this is right then it is very depressing, if BCFC was a horse they would shoot it at this rate :reaper:

It would be furniture glue by now

On 11 January 2016 at 20:29, CotswoldRed said:

I'm guessing the trouble starts when they are relegated and under the remit of the Football League again. At which time a cosy arrangement for a light slap is agreed. 

There is a very interesting article in this months 'When Saturday Comes' magazine about FFP.

Interestingly Leicester City and QPR have both broken these rules over the last few years and both still have not paid any fine at all. QPR are still trying to avoid paying a fine of around £50 million to the football league.

The Bournemouth situation is absolutely farcical imo. Because  they are now in the Premier league it seems  likely they will have to pay a fine of between £ 5-10 million. What I find incredible is that if Bournemouth hadn't got promotion they would have had a transfer embargo imposed, basically they have cheated, been rewarded ( for cheating :yes:) with £100 million of Sky money, but been given a fine possibly as little as £5 million, fn incredible isn't it :grr:

Archived