IGNORED

Kermorgant , coming to us in January ?

Major Isewater

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The Post reports that we may be in for Kermorgant in January , i know at the time Cotts hinted at this , but is it still on the cards ?

Has Kermorgant been any good since signing his new contract in the summer ?

Is he what we need now ? 

I thought he had recently split up with Miss Piggy so maybe his head not on football 100%

15 minutes ago, wheatus59 said:

How do we know Cox isn't the answer , the man hasn't had a chance to show us , he must be well p***ed off .

Maybe our benches are comfier than those at Reading, he might be quite happy

Does seem an incredibly odd signing though, and not cheap either, I would imagine

6 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Maybe our benches are comfier than those at Reading, he might be quite happy

Does seem an incredibly odd signing though, and not cheap either, I would imagine

Cotts has made a few odd loan signings , Robinson , Moore , seems a waste of dosh if they don't play .

50 minutes ago, wheatus59 said:

Cotts has made a few odd loan signings , Robinson , Moore , seems a waste of dosh if they don't play .

Conversely if we had been unluckier with injuries in such a small squad they would.

We have made 2 excellent loan signings in Baker and Bennett, plus picked up an experienced keeper to challenge/cover Fielding but have made 3 others that on the face of it haven't worked out.

However I'm more and more convinced that we signed Callum Robinson for the season simply because we were desperately short of numbers for the first game and saw him as a low cost gamble that so far clearly hasn't been a success.

Moore was signed when not fit and post his hernia operation we are defending far better (thanks in no small part to Baker) and so understandably he can't get a game.

Cotterill regularly talks about missed chances, that can be the only reason I can understand as to why he brought in Cox, as he is certainly neither quick (like Agard) nor Wilbraham's eventual replacement. When his loan ends in January he'll presumably go straight back.

Archived