IGNORED

Bordeaux

BigTone

9 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Afternoon all

Bordeaux is the nearest half decent team to where I live in France and I fancy taking in a few games.

Are there any other fellow Reds who live near by who fancy meeting up for a game one day ?

When I were a lad, fairly sure they were our 'twin city'. These days it would appear we are twinned with Willem.

12 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Afternoon all

Bordeaux is the nearest half decent team to where I live in France and I fancy taking in a few games.

Are there any other fellow Reds who live near by who fancy meeting up for a game one day ?

Dolly dumped you?

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

When I were a lad, fairly sure they were our 'twin city'. These days it would appear we are twinned with Willem.

Times they are a'changing, BR. The council realised that the vast majority of Bristolians SOTR actually had a life-long affinity with a little known town in the Hollandlands. So for those of the red persuasion, we're twinned with them, Fergie's mate and the former Shakhtar Donetsk player. 

It's a foregone one that the new West Stand will only be slightly renamed to reflect this strong bond that each and every City fan feels. 

35 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Times they are a'changing, BR. The council realised that the vast majority of Bristolians SOTR actually had a life-long affinity with a little known town in the Hollandlands. So for those of the red persuasion, we're twinned with them, Fergie's mate and the former Shakhtar Donetsk player. 

It's a foregone one that the new West Stand will only be slightly renamed to reflect this strong bond that each and every City fan feels. 

What? To the Kanye West Stand?

Used to have a season ticket at Nice when I lived there ten years or so ago. Mostly because it was very cheap (about £70). I enjoyed the Marseille games which were a bit mental but struggled to get into the others, probably as I didn't care too much. 

I've got a ticket for a Euro 2016 game in Bordeaux - they're building a new stadium I think? Also got tickets for Marseille at the Euros - can't wait to get back to the Velodrome after the latest redevelopment they've done of it. I went to a Marseille game years ago and it's the best atmosphere I've ever been in - it was a really dull 0-0 against a small team (Troyes) with no roof on the ground, so god knows what it'll be like for a big game now they've put a roof on. 

32 minutes ago, NiceRed said:

Used to have a season ticket at Nice when I lived there ten years or so ago. Mostly because it was very cheap (about £70). I enjoyed the Marseille games which were a bit mental but struggled to get into the others, probably as I didn't care too much. 

I've got a ticket for a Euro 2016 game in Bordeaux - they're building a new stadium I think? Also got tickets for Marseille at the Euros - can't wait to get back to the Velodrome after the latest redevelopment they've done of it. I went to a Marseille game years ago and it's the best atmosphere I've ever been in - it was a really dull 0-0 against a small team (Troyes) with no roof on the ground, so god knows what it'll be like for a big game now they've put a roof on. 

The stadium is up and running, and it's fantastic. It's a bit out of the way,for anyone who is driving to the Euros, the car parking is excellent, over 8,000 free car parking spaces. 

7 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Late 60's early 70's City played Bordeaux (our twin City) home & away for the Friendship Cup. I can't remember though City playing Hannover, our other twin city.

Archived