IGNORED

El Abd

swindon fan

13 hours ago, cottsciderarmy said:

He would still be due his full wage for 18 months.

Only a poor advised player would tear up a contract or leave on a free, not getting their contract played.

Requesting a transfer is not something a player who can't get a club asks for !

Maybe El Abd has got a little about him? I wouldn't tar all players with the same brush

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

Maybe El Abd has got a little about him? I wouldn't tar all players with the same brush

Tar with what brush ?

I'm not being funny but are you telling me if some business gave you a job and put you on a 3.5 year contract for 5K a week and then they brushed you aside, cast you out and made it clear you weren't welcome , then sent you away to work for sister companies for short periods but still under those that employed you, that halfway through one of the short periods away, that company offered you a position, however it was on a 3rd of the money you're already earning and was for only the duration that your current contract was. No one in their right mind, especially someone coming to the end of their working career in that field would effectively throw away a large amount of money, just to tie down another job.

The reality is , people look at footballers as greedy, but they are not, they are humans to and have mortgages and families to support. It's not Adam's fault we signed him and gave him a 3 and a half year deal !

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

Judging by the fact that he has gone from here http://www.bcfc.co.uk/team/player-profile/ perhaps he's gone already?

Just the way the FLi sites work. They share a database of players and a player can only be associated with one team. Hence, Hamer doesn't appear on LCFC.com and Bennett won't appear on Canaries.co.uk

Archived