IGNORED

Annoying Ads again

CiderHider

I know there is a thread somewhere but I cant find it.

Barclays lifeskills advert, is there ANYTHING more patronising on TV right now? God it grips my shit, what has this got to do with Barclays corruption? **** OFF BARCLAYS

Also the Halifax advert too, thinly veiled feminist nonsense coming through, so many adverts these days are annoying. 'Mark Watts, you're ******* shit at what you do and love, No Trophys for you'

But Kung Fu woman, is a master!

What adverts are boiling your blood guys, post them here 

Every Fricking Christmas advert. Bah Humbug, it's that time again.

And you can't even escape to the shops either as Xmas songs are being played over the speakers and aisles filled with tat. Just about telling people that they are a rotten human being for not buying relatives and friends you haven't seen in ages hundreds of pounds of stuff they don't want or need. We are being brainwashed people...

John Lewis 'tinkly whimsy' Christmas advert. 

Any advert with a saccharin sweet cover (usually by a woman) of a rock classic warbling over the commercial.

Woman jumping for joy because she has been accepted for a Barclays credit card. 

The advert for 'Life skills' by Barclays. 

Tesco advert with Ben Miller (he's ok) but Ruth Jones (didn't realise it was her) is annoyingly patronising.

Meerkats

M&S food advert, can't stand the music.

So many…

Moving on from PPI, that ****** 'Go Compare' one, no matter how they try and glitz it up, causes an instant change channel on the first bar of that dreaded tune. One day the penny might drop with the TV and radio companies that the reason  half their audience disappears when that advert comes on is it drives everyone mad. Out of principle I boycott the 'Go Compare' website.  

On to bizarre adverts .... quite why I would ever 'want to swim with pigs in the Bahamas' is beyond me. 

On 20/11/2015, 00:37:31, Moor2Sea said:

Moving on from PPI, that ****** 'Go Compare' one, no matter how they try and glitz it up, causes an instant change channel on the first bar of that dreaded tune. One day the penny might drop with the TV and radio companies that the reason  half their audience disappears when that advert comes on is it drives everyone mad. Out of principle I boycott the 'Go Compare' website.  

On to bizarre adverts .... quite why I would ever 'want to swim with pigs in the Bahamas' is beyond me. 

Absolute cancer, that Robot, that stupid fat tenor, that stupid slavic rodent, I feeel sick

ALL TO SCAM US! Comparison sites are proxy cancer, no body wins but them. Their advert consists of nothing because they are selling nothing which is why they can only plague us with jingles and mascots

Also, underdog sounds so pathetic, I would ring his stupid ******* neck 

On 19/11/2015, 21:34:27, exAtyeoMax said:

John Lewis 'tinkly whimsy' Christmas advert. 

Any advert with a saccharin sweet cover (usually by a woman) of a rock classic warbling over the commercial.

Woman jumping for joy because she has been accepted for a Barclays credit card. 

The advert for 'Life skills' by Barclays. 

Tesco advert with Ben Miller (he's ok) but Ruth Jones (didn't realise it was her) is annoyingly patronising.

Meerkats

M&S food advert, can't stand the music.

So many…

yeah I think its about time M&S got a new tune, they have been regurgitating the same one for 4 yrs. 

On 20 November 2015 at 18:06:23, Taxi for Rennie said:

Any perfume ad.

WTF??

Uncle 'chanel-boy' TFR

One of my best mates works in advertising. I asked him why perfume adverts were so shit. He replied "well how would you visually advertise a smell". I gave him a slap for being a smart arse, but he has a point

13 hours ago, Craven arms said:

Done with adds along time ago, watch on catch up or a day later, for instance X factor hour and 10mins watched in 25mins on fast forward by the time you skip through all the bullshit.  

Pretty sure I could get through X Factor substantially quicker than that

1. A loan advert. Teenage son comes out of the house "Mum, there's no hot water". She gets on the phone to arrange a loan so a new boiler can be fitted the next day. She replies "You'll just have to smell for today, but you can have a shower tomorrow".

Why doesn't she say "Boil a kettle and have a stand up strip wash at the sink"?

2. A tampon advert. Four young ladies are making their way home at 5.00am after a night out. None of them has a jacket or coat and where did they keep their cash, phones and mobiles? Only one of them has any sort of handbagand that's a small one.

21 hours ago, 22A said:

1. A loan advert. Teenage son comes out of the house "Mum, there's no hot water". She gets on the phone to arrange a loan so a new boiler can be fitted the next day. She replies "You'll just have to smell for today, but you can have a shower tomorrow".

Why doesn't she say "Boil a kettle and have a stand up strip wash at the sink"?

2. A tampon advert. Four young ladies are making their way home at 5.00am after a night out. None of them has a jacket or coat and where did they keep their cash, phones and mobiles? Only one of them has any sort of handbagand that's a small one.

One small bag between them? ...

Where the **** do they keep their tampons then.. .? 

(ps ... phones AND mobiles? :) )

What's the advert with the old fart doing his 'amazing' dance move which is basically just revolving 360 degrees? I think it's Weetabix, I don't know why but it really annoys me.

In the last thread on this particular topic I mentioned the incredibly annoying woman in the Oral B advert, she's been replaced by an equally thick and annoying woman now so this could go on forever.

The new Tesco adverts are incredibly cringeworthy.

All of the adverts for local businesses on Sam FM make me want to drive my car off the ******* Portway straight into the river.

Archived