IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Hull City Match Day Thread

6 minutes ago, I Am A Cider Drinker said:

Deserved the point today, would have taken that before hand. 

Freeman just looks out of sorts, possibly needs to be dropped in place of Reid or Cox, he seems to be caught in two minds all the time

On another note can we kick off at 12 30 every day? Get to listen to the gas going 2 0 down after 10 minutes on the way home! Happy days Dopey, happy days!

'  he seems to be caught in two minds all the time ' and both of them are undecided .

Come back Luke . Keep it simple ,relax,  and just be yourself not try to be  Messi !

• Like 1

A good point.

I was really satisfied with our first half performance: we were lively  and their defenders were forced to committ several fouls to stop Kodjia & co. Agard's goal changed the match, because Hull's pressure increased rapidly; in the second half, we were too passive and they gradually became dominant, so despite our good defensive work, it was quite inevitable to concede a gol....but at the end, a draw is a fine result.

My MOM is Korey Smith, but the defensive trio and Agard played well too; Bennett saved a goal but didn't impress me too much, Pack had some problems in the 2nd half, but the worst player of our team, IMO, was Freeman, which looked a bit confused and suffered Hull's players physical strenght more than I expected.

I read something about the possibility of a new midfielder coming in on loan...and after watching today's match, I really think we need an influential player in that zone of the pitch.

Anyway...sempre FORZA ROBINS!!!  :city:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dan Robin said:

A good point.

I was really satisfied with our first half performance: we were lively  and their defenders were forced to committ several fouls to stop Kodjia & co. Agard's goal changed the match, because Hull's pressure increased rapidly; in the second half, we were too passive and they gradually became dominant, so despite our good defensive work, it was quite inevitable to concede a gol....but at the end, a draw is a fine result.

My MOM is Korey Smith, but the defensive trio and Agard played well too; Bennett saved a goal but didn't impress me too much, Pack had some problems in the 2nd half, but the worst player of our team, IMO, was Freeman, which looked a bit confused and suffered Hull's players physical strenght more than I expected.

I read something about the possibility of a new midfielder coming in on loan...and after watching today's match, I really think we need an influential player in that zone of the pitch.

Anyway...sempre FORZA ROBINS!!!  :city:

And who your DAD?

• Like 1

If we can keep out of the bottom three with a bit more of a gap than at the moment by January transfer window then we stand a chance of staying in this division.

But, and a rather big but, the club then need a sensible and realistic loan and transfer policy.

Today's result was good but given the lack of home points this season it's another 2 points dropped.  We need 3 pointers at home at a far higher rate than so far for remainder of the season to feel safe.

It's a good point but I feel we could've gotten another goal before they scored. First half was a good game plan. They had possession and we kept our shape and countered well. Won a few fouls and got a goal. When we had the ball we tried to go forward. 

Then second half came and it looked like everyone's first thought was to pass backwards. Why? Seen Pack and Williams do it. Received ball and immediately turned to pass back and put our back 3 under pressure. There was no need to sit so far back so early. Thought their goal was Pack's fault. Think it was a long ball and he decided not to jump for it. That Elohamady won quite a few headers and think Pack let off that once and it was flicked on to Diame. 

We just need to keep that belief. We've shown we can play with most teams on our day. I'd rather concede our first trying to get a second then be pinned back and concede and feel like the 2nd for the opposition is inevitable as it did yesterday. We could've had 2 or 3 in the first half if it weren't for some cynical fouls and we took the pressure off in 2nd half and maybe kept some of their players on the pitch when we could've been running at a couple defenders on yellows.

• Like 1