IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Hull City Match Day Thread

Freeman has played well. Continually shows for the ball despite being marked. 

There's been a lack of options with 25 left as Bennett and Williams both look shot. Freeman dwells on it as there's no one to pass too. 

Im in the Cotterill camp, but his inability to notice when players are out on there feet having put a shift in will end up making this season a lot tougher than it should be. 

Both little and Bryan shouldve  entered the fray with 20 left. Same with a forward to replace Kodja who looked out of sorts (for obvious reasons). 

The hounding of Freeman is embarrassing. 

This is highly frustrating all round.

Tactically we just aren't helping ourselves. The wing backs have had to drop so deep that it has negated any potential attacking threat from us.

Seen a few people say we have contained Hull but I wouldn't agree. They've had a few decent chances, but more importantly numerous opportunities where a better final ball or more clinical penalty box player and they'd have scored.

The entire plan second half has been to sit our back 5 deep and hope our forwards can engineer something from the desperate clearances upfield.

The defenders at this level are just far too canny to be caught out by such a basic tactic often.

A point is probably a good return against a good side, but the way the second has gone has been painful.

Happy with a point to be honest. Hull have obvious quality, but primarily are a team of bullies and were much more physical than we were. They have very little cutting edge up top though, so conceding that goal was irritating because I don't think they'd have scored without what was a pretty shocking collective mistake from the defence. I don't think we played particularly well tbh, we made poor decisions in our own half and I felt Pack was especially poor, Kodjia faded and Freeman tried too hard and kept messing up. Still, a point from a game I was fairly sure we'd lose is ok

• Like 3