IGNORED

Atmosphere today!

I am the mole

1 hour ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Yeah it was pretty tame. No one drunk enough.

The dolman were asked for a song three times! Nothing 

Everyone around me in the dolman refused to sing at the instruction of a bunch of people who had been stood in silence for most of the game. 

Eventualy a chorus of "we'll sing when you pay full price" followed, to which there was no response from the cheap seats. 

It was poor for atmosphere today. Don't get me wrong before the game I would have taken a point against Hull, but it was hardly a great game was it, especially for a neutral tv audience. It was cold yes, but we've been there colder. It was early, think that was it, horrible time to play but we have played early before at Christmas etc as someone has mentioned but better atmosphere.

Hull were very quiet too for +700 of them. Glad we got that game out of the way. Hull for their league position weren't anything special. We've played much better ourselves and lost so a point was good.

46 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Everyone around me in the dolman refused to sing at the instruction of a bunch of people who had been stood in silence for most of the game. 

Eventualy a chorus of "we'll sing when you pay full price" followed, to which there was no response from the cheap seats. 

why do you keep mentioning cheap seats. Do the fans set the prices?

is there any history of fans asking to cheaper tickets? 

46 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

50 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

There is only one price so technically so I do pay the full amount.

if we all pay the same as you will you sing then? I'm Sure we could get a whip round going ... ;)

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

As It's annoying, it's become a stick to beat fans with. There's never been demands for cheaper seats to my knowledge.

No it never has been.

back when the east end was season ticket holders only, no potd etc, the club told the supporters trust they had something exciting planned.

this in turn related to cheap season tickets which filled the stand, therefore solving any council issued on who was in the stand. This was the clubs doing and not the fans.

i would like to ask, barbs3, what he would like fans to do when they have no choice in the setting of prices at Ashton gate?

i paid the full price for my seat as per what Bristol sport asked. I'm not really sure what more fans could do?

2 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Thought Dolman A was looking decent this season even quite lively at times but if this "we'll sing when you pay full price" bollocks is true (as it couldn't be heard at the time) then that is truly pathetic. 

Some people will always want to feel better than others, even when those others have no say in what those people feel happy lambasting the others for

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

What a pathetic and arrogant response. I personally CHOOSE to go in the Atyeo or the ' cheap seats ' according to you! 

I'd rather have a sing song, stand and have a laugh with old mates. Not sit on the my hands all game!

Couldn't make it today but think before posting arrogant and unnecessary drivel.

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

What a pathetic and arrogant response. I personally CHOOSE to go in the Atyeo or the ' cheap seats ' according to you! 

I'd rather have a sing song, stand and have a laugh with old mates. Not sit on the my hands all game!

Couldn't make it today but think before posting arrogant and unnecessary drivel.

He's a better fan as he paid more...........

It needs two to tango and the Hull fans didn't fancy a dance today. It may be because they set off at 5.30 this morning, but they seemed to be asleep. As for City supporters, Hull were obviously an ex Premiership team and forced City to play deep as though they were the away team. The team kept its shape and defended well, but this isn't the short of thing that generates a lot of vocal support. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

If you're bitter about the price, why didn't you take advantage of the low prices in the Atyeo and the SS in the first place?

This is the age of Aquarius... or This is the age of the Train... Maybe this is even the age of Hufflepuff...

but FFS... When did the AGE OF THE SUPERFAN BEGIN? 

Never thought I'd ever see the day, when looking back to the swaying singing poor but happy, all together now days of pre-Thatcherite Britain's football terraces. (& I don't mean hooligans btw) .... to think shit like this ain't even coming from the traditional prawn sandwich brigade... BOLLOCKS!! 

Archived