IGNORED

wheres the atomsphere

leader

4 hours ago, WTMS said:

His experience of not being in the Atyeo, and not putting flags out at 9am, and not hearing a Steward stating " these bastards can **** off on my watch flags and all", are not relevant unless he is highlighting that fans being called "bastards" should be wholly unacceptable, and condemned in all stands including the Atyeo. That was not a part of the ;post. 

The unfortunate thing is that this type of behavior detracts from the good work Stewards do. Stewards in the Eastend in the past helped put flags out, showed interest in what was being done, where affable, in particular the Senior Scottish steward was a credit to BCFC now another stance is being taken to fans who want to make Ashton Gate a noisier and more colourful stadium, win. lose or draw ... The attitude could damage support of the club.

Singing off the proverbial it is not. 

So no one else's experience of stewarding is relevant except your own? Sorry, it doesn't all revolve around you.

Im not sure why you are soon keen to portray my post as attempting to invalidate your own experience. That was not the intention at all. I am simply making the point that one very specific bad experience such as yours is not necessarily representative of the behaviour of most stewards, or the experience of most fans. I suspect most of us go to the games and don't have any dealings with a steward from one week to the next.

5 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Has this been reported to the club officially? If so, I`d like to hear their response.

Exactly. Record it, film it, quote it and lodge a complaint. This club needs to take an interest in what's happening in this regard instead of burying it's head and allowing unacceptable behaviour. 

On this subject the club takes as firm a stand as a dithering simpleton. 

On 11/29/2015 12:52:25, Red Right Hand said:

Has this been reported to the club officially? If so, I`d like to hear their response.

It will be raised by fans from the Atyeo in person in the very near future.

Along with other points in this thread, and here - http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/172419-are-the-atyeo-stand-home-fans-moving-again/

Archived