IGNORED

Asschat

bs3

Got my tin hat on, but I was a bit bored so I just a quick glance over a Gashat, I could believe what I saw. 

There is a topic called Trashton Gate, the poster went to AG today to watch England and said the Stadium looked half built and is a sh1t hole what is the matter with these numptys.

1 minute ago, bs3 said:

Got my tin hat on, but I was a bit bored so I just a quick glance over a Gashat, I could believe what I saw. 

There is a topic called Trashton Gate, the poster went to AG today to watch England and said the Stadium looked half built and is a sh1t hole what is the matter with these numptys.

It`s called envy.

10 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Yeh but it IS half built. Aimed at him/her not you.

Jealousy is not healthy....when all seater stadia came in did they really just purchase a three piece suite on HP?!

1 minute ago, RedRaw said:

"Only 14,500 , if we were in the Championship we would easliy get over 20,000 week in week out. "

words fail me!

Really? That's a hell of a jump considering they couldn't get 10,000 when they were last in League 1. How many tickets did they sell for their Play Off Final? 26000?

Some of them are so deluded :clapping:

As for facilities, how can we compete?...

image.jpg

7 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I always enjoy Rovers fans mocking our attendances and stadium, when was the last time they had more in their ground for a league game than we do?  Must be 30 odd years?

In the last 50 years, we have averaged over 10,000 at home in 34 seasons

Rovers have done it 5 times.

OTIB.

This post is just unreal.

I live not 5 minutes from the memorial stadium and in all fairness when they are home you would never know it. There is a total lack of noise, fan, atmosphere or anything.I went to bristol v london Scottish other note and gate of 7000 fish which is more that the gas get and the gate, other than the dolman, was very sparsely filled. I only get to 50 % fish of city home games these days but the the stadium is coming on  bueat we will have a stadium , team and fan base that the gas could only have wet dreams about.

So as always shut the **** up rovers and accept you lowlife postion in bristol.

and gate of 7000 fish

4 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

This post is just unreal.

I live not 5 minutes from the memorial stadium and in all fairness when they are home you would never know it. There is a total lack of noise, fan, atmosphere or anything.I went to bristol v london Scottish other note and gate of 7000 fish which is more that the gas get and the gate, other than the dolman, was very sparsely filled. I only get to 50 % fish of city home games these days but the the stadium is coming on  bueat we will have a stadium , team and fan base that the gas could only have wet dreams about.

So as always shut the **** up rovers and accept you lowlife postion in bristol.

I know its been a bit wet recently.......did the brook overflow?:P

9 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Really? That's a hell of a jump considering they couldn't get 10,000 when they were last in League 1. How many tickets did they sell for their Play Off Final? 26000?

Some of them are so deluded :clapping:

As for facilities, how can we compete?...

image.jpg

I thought that was the toilet block! :-)

40 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

And so is Michael Fish.

Without the use of Google, who sang that!

Tribe of something??

Saw a bit of this G*schat stuff on twitter last night, had to chuckle at it. It has to be tough feeling like the ginger haired stepson in a city of two clubs though

Archived